Sign in to follow this  
FXUHippie

Controller Disconnection Error in AH:HD

Hey, there.

I recently bought Alien Hominid: HD from the Xbox Marketplace with leftover Microsoft points so I can enjoy the first Behemoth game (And for achievements).

But I encountered an error when just starting the game (Stage 1-1). It especially occoured more often when facing the second boss on that stage (At the docks area).

And the problem is this: Every time a certain action happens (Like when the second boss does his ground attack when your in the middle of him), the controller disconnects itself. And it keeps disconnecting when he does said attack.

I don't want to complain too much, but that is a serious joy kill for the experience, especially during the very first stage.

I'm just wondering if this happened to anyone else and if so, what did you do to prevent the error from occouring ever again.

Thanks.

Maybe those actions cause the controller to vibrate and your batteries are low/close to dead? I know that seems like such a "duh" answer but it's all I can think of from what you've told me. Even if you think your batteries are fresh, try changing them out for some new ones and see if that works? Sorry, this is all I can think of.