Sign in to follow this  
OmegaLemon

Ugh.. Is being online worth it?

Yeah, i remember when there was the big glitch that messed up the online

That made the game alot less fun :(

You mean the boomerang glitch? Yeah that was a really dissapointing glitch. Luckily that was fixed, but now we have a new problem. It's like everytime theres a new patch people find a new way to exploit it.

i say it is worth it but i wopuldnt know i dont play online much my xbox live account isnt my high level so i dont wanna not be able to play as my "main" anyone know if theres a fix for this don know what you can fix but still

I've been there, except it was the Halo 3 community that turned me off XL. I would hhave to say yes, xbox live is worth it. Any new game you buy is going to have some kind of flaw online, so it's best to learn how to deal with it. And if you realy need to, take a break from the online gaming. I find it best to only go online when my friends are on and just play with them, but then again, I have a little brother that plays online a lot and is too young to care about the community.

Also, Xbox Live has tons of other features, why quit because of one game?

I never said i'd quit online because of one game, i was asking if Castle Crasher Online is worth it..

Not that it matters, unless i'm able to talk my way out of it i'm losing the Xbox this weekend.. Its not mine, i'm borrowing it.. owner wants it back but i'm gonna try to talk 'em out of it atleast until CC comes out for Ps3 >.>.. Speaking of that, are they going to just have you restart your CC if you play on ps3? I'd like to atleast have my unlocked characters... A pain it was to get them and i'm only one final battle away from getting Red Dragon Knight..

I've been there, except it was the Halo 3 community that turned me off XL.

Honestly, coming from someone who has played the Halo 3 for 2 years, It isn't bad. If it IS bothering you then eithier turn down the volume of the mic or join a private chat or party. That way you don't have to listen to them. ;)

Has anyone ever been booted because you're NOT a level 256?'

I joined a game, and the host asks if I'm a level 256.

I reply with a 'No.'

He waits about 5 seconds, then says 'BUH BYE!' and boots me from the game.

:roll:

I reply with a 'No.'

Thats..... Evil >.>

I reply with a 'No.'

That twisted fiend! :twisted:

I reply with a 'No.'

Unfortunatly yes, I immediatly proceed to file a complaint against them.

Seriously, I managed to play around this morning at about 12 through 2 but the deal that made all silver gold ran out, and i was forced to buy it for a month if i wanted to keep playing online.. So i did, costed me 8 bucks, but really..is it worth it?

So far about 5 things happen

1:It lags itself to death

2:Mass Level 256s

3:Some idiot with his Level 256 friend try to power level using a glitch in the barbarian boss

4:I get kicked for no reason

5:Everyone leaves or go with extremely high levels for no reason and steal all the exp from people who are lower level..

So really, whats worth it?

It's no fun if you just play with strangers, most are 256's and can be very dangerous at times. You should find some good freinds to play with ;) Or Xbox has no purpose

Seriously, I managed to play around this morning at about 12 through 2 but the deal that made all silver gold ran out, and i was forced to buy it for a month if i wanted to keep playing online.. So i did, costed me 8 bucks, but really..is it worth it?

So far about 5 things happen

1:It lags itself to death

2:Mass Level 256s

3:Some idiot with his Level 256 friend try to power level using a glitch in the barbarian boss

4:I get kicked for no reason

5:Everyone leaves or go with extremely high levels for no reason and steal all the exp from people who are lower level..

So really, whats worth it?

It's no fun if you just play with strangers, most are 256's and can be very dangerous at times. You should find some good freinds to play with ;) Or Xbox has no purpose

Meh, Only friends i got that play the game are nearby, so i can play with them whenever they're able to come over and I don't really know about asking people on here >.> Besides, i'm losing the xbox in two days..

Too bad for that though..i was just starting Insane mode with my green knight >.> You level really fast in insanemode.. went from 36 to 44 just trying to do thieves forest

Thats the thing, i can't hear anyone or anything >.> I don't use headphones or whatever it is you use to talk to people

You can program your xbox so that you can hear what they say through your TV. But I can't help you if you dont use your headset.

When you only play CC online then your money should be safed.

But when you play other games like Halo or COD online too, then it's worth the money

yes dont get live for on game unless its something you invest alot of your time on. COD for instance like peopel have said is worth buying live since its very populated and obvious very enjoyable for many. Without live for a game like that your missing around 50% of the game. You can still play all of CC without live

yes dont get live for on game unless its something you invest alot of your time on. COD for instance like peopel have said is worth buying live since its very populated and obvious very enjoyable for many. Without live for a game like that your missing around 50% of the game. You can still play all of CC without live

Yeah, i know.. CoD 3 is extremely annoying with the multiplayer unless you have live :\ Theres no "put cpu" option so your always playing with friends unless you play single player, which isn't nearly as fun because your character is nearly Godly with his health.. Seriously on live, you die in 4 or 1 hit, depending on where they aim..

On single player, i got freaking machine gunned by TWO Germans that sneak up behind you and still didn't die

Anyways, I'll prolly just play other games until i find a Castle Crasher friend..

When it comes out for ps3, for instance, i might get a friend to play with

ive booted 256 people before and reported them

its actually fun giving them negative rep too

sad thing is though its mostly young kids who make your ears bleed

as for playing the game online

do it with friends in private matches and make sure your nat is open cause this game is the worst for it

Guest Wagon_Dragon

Well, thats why i find its a game to play with friends. Can never have as much fun as stealing everyones loot with the boomerang :)

+ you can do other things with live :shock: