Sign in to follow this  
Zetsu_69

Why Behemoth isn't like Capcom?

The Behemoth is helpless against the cheating/glitching that takes place on MICROSOFT'S ONLINE GAMING SERVICE. Complain to them instead.

The Behemoth is helpless against the cheating/glitching that takes place on MICROSOFT'S ONLINE GAMING SERVICE. Complain to them instead.

I don't think he's complaining, just trying to make a topical joke... :o

Though I agree that MicroSoft need to sort themselves out (as do many companies that provide online gaming, that's filled with hackers, bagh)...

On topic, what happens when the ban is up? He should freeze himself and wait, for the future!

Yum.

I love another 256/cheater thread.

Mods, I request a lock please.

And once again, forum humor is apparently unwelcome. What's wrong with you that some of you can't take jokes? Did you notice me flaming either microsoft or behemoth? No, I did not. Maybe you need to take a closer look before you request a lock for whatever reason (duping or flaming etc.)

Yum.

I love another 256/cheater thread.

Mods, I request a lock please.

And once again, forum humor is apparently unwelcome. What's wrong with you that some of you can't take jokes? Did you notice me flaming either microsoft or behemoth? No, I did not. Maybe you need to take a closer look before you request a lock for whatever reason (duping or flaming etc.)

Yeah.

It's welcome.

But you shouldn't have to make 1 thread for 1 simple joke.

That's what the Arena is for.

viewforum.php?f=9

Honestly, this discussion will lock the thread but I didn't notice the Arena being about Castle Crasher which is what the joke is directed at. Or atleast the cheaters of Castle Crashers. And fine, pm a mod if you don't think I should make a thread for some humor.

Honestly, this discussion will lock the thread but I didn't notice the Arena being about Castle Crasher which is what the joke is directed at. Or atleast the cheaters of Castle Crashers. And fine, pm a mod if you don't think I should make a thread for some humor.

This thread should stay.

Just move it to the arena.

While The Behemoth doesn't really have that much power over the hackers, I do believe that hackers damn well deserve to be banned until 9999.

Being banned till 9999 is indefinitly better than being perma-banned.

While The Behemoth doesn't really have that much power over the hackers, I do believe that hackers damn well deserve to be banned until 9999.

:P

It adds insult to injury.

Lmao the longest ban was when someone went online with a pirate halo 3 disc on his xbox 360 before the game was released and got like 11k year ban or something its in the guiness book of records i think lol