What exactly did you change, just in case I miss something.

There are far less levels required to complete while level skipping than I initially thought. I don't have my xbox for the time being so I haven't been able to verify it or not. I also haven't been able to determine if these changes were the result of an update or if they were always like so.

The only thing that's wrong now is that Wizard Castle Takeoff doesn't have to be done if you are level skipping. (Not that it's a hard level or anything.)

As for updates possibly changing this, I doubt it.

Thank you very much, good sir. Helpful hints in a game such as Castle Crashes do go a long way! I look forward to using your guide and trying my hand at a golden skull. I have yet to meet many skillful players, but given enough time, I might be able to eventually teach a friend how to play with macho valor. Props to you, Forgotten Knight, and to all those who helped this guide.

*Salute*

• Upvote 1

Added additional tip to the 1st paragraph, last sentance of the Stratagies section, "and the health of Bosses will increase per player in the party i.e. Bosses will have more health against four players than they would against one, two, or thee."

wanna know my insane mode guide?.....just juggle...juggle juggle juggle juggle....with any knight any sword any orb....i kid you not 'tis all you need to do.

What I do is keep on looking for people who will just barrage everything with arrows,

if anyone wants to arrow barrage everything I will always take you in. (the reason I ask you is because I need help and I have no friends to help me hehehehe, :|)

I agree that there's tons of useful info in this guide (now that I've taken the time to read the whole thing through!)

That said, I'd recommend expanding the Magic section a bit more - to talk about good "strategic" uses of magic. For example, maxed out Red and Blue Knight/Icekimo magic can help your team get out of a bind by paralyzing/freezing several enemies at once. And multihit magic like the Industrialist/Fencer or Pink Knight can be instrumental during boss fights. The King's magic, of course, can be useful - if you're willing to stand around for ages to let him fully heal everyone between fights. And, finally, magic projectiles can work decently well for characters who don't have a high enough Agility to spam arrows.

First magic then defense then strength and then speed then u win next character.

At which point are you supposed to have fun?

• Upvote 1

When u can brag u beat everyone on insane. But I reset my characters

Take your bragging to someone else. From experience, I can tell the other guys aren't too kind towards braggers.

Why do I keep missing the horn?.. I kill the corn boss and one of the dudes runs in the barn, grabs the horn but then doesn't come out of the barn to give me the horn.. Doesn't he like me anymore for this never use to happen..

Why do I keep missing the horn?.. I kill the corn boss and one of the dudes runs in the barn, grabs the horn but then doesn't come out of the barn to give me the horn.. Doesn't he like me anymore for this never use to happen..

This is most likely a technical issue concerning your game. What system are you playing on and does the horn show in your inventory after the level is complete and/or are you able to continue on to the next level without it?

I'm on Ps3, horn has been appearing less and less. No, it's not in my inventory but once completed the level with the huge door (1 ya need horn for) and medusa's, I've no need for it 'cos it still lets me thru.

Jus got Necromancer his golden skull, Green Knight next no:6...

Still an awesome guide and still find myself comin' back... =)