Sign in to follow this  
R34P3R

<-Meeting Forum Members->

I've probably played most of you guys. I'm FlabCaptain, for those who didn't know.

I've for sure played Love Slice, Imperfect Luck, R3AP3R, zZ Mudd Zz, and probably some others. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, I dunno. I've recently been playing at really odd times, since I'm back in college now.

Hit me up if you'd like to play sometime. :D

Don't play him guys, he'll magic jump the crap out of you with the Alien ;). You're good though.

Guest Stollski

Love Slice, Imperfect Luck, FlabCaptain, R3AP3R, and zZ Mudd Zz are all the people I have played.

PS Love Slice isn't good.

Love Slice, Imperfect Luck, FlabCaptain, R3AP3R, and zZ Mudd Zz are all the people I have played.

Lolz, I remember playing once with you where you just knocked me down once, and then used the Green Knight's RT+Y again, and again.. and again.

What a meanie. :P

Guest PyroDelFuego

I think I came across Fenix once, and I remember an encounter with Imperfect, however, I don't remember whether I lost that one or won it. I wouldn't mind reliving it and having a solid answer.

I think I also ran into Zugama once. Most of the guys I ran into from the forums were on some level tough as hell. Good times though facing someone off the forums after wading through all the people who spam arrows and magic

Alex (aka Stollski) is a bad kid who only uses magic. Go back to Halo Alex. You're bad at CC arena.

Guest Stollski

Alex (aka Stollski) is a bad kid who only uses magic. Go back to Halo Alex. You're bad at CC arena.

Please beat me at least one time in a legit 1v1 before you call me bad. You can never beat me and your excuse is I always use magic. Get good, then maybe you can call me bad, but for now you are trash to me.

PS give me back my halo disc and maybe I will get on Halo.

Please beat me at least one time in a legit 1v1 before you call me bad. You can never beat me and your excuse is I always use magic. Get good, then maybe you can call me bad, but for now you are trash to me.

Alex lies, I've beat him legit. He's just mad because he's hated by the CC community.

Thanks for your disk BTW.

Alex lies, I've beat him legit. He's just mad because he's hated by the CC community.

For gods sake you can't decide if he's hated by TB if he only has 4 posts.

Even then we can't really hate any member.

So take this personal vendetta to PMS.

It's amazing how some people can get so frusrated on any kind of game they play. If I play Gears Of War, Or Halo, And I Lose, I admit I get a little frustrated. But for gods sakes, An arcade game like Castle Crashers.

Games Are ment for fun, If your not going to have fun dont play the game. :roll:

Relax guys, we're just messing around. We know each other personally. We're not actually flaming.

Guest Stollski

Relax guys, we're just messing around. We know each other personally. We're not actually flaming.

No this is serious, Love Slice is a jerk.

(Just kidding guys, we know each other in real life and are good friends. We just like missing around with each other all the time. Don't take us seriously please lol.)

(Just kidding guys, we know each other in real life and are good friends. We just like missing around with each other all the time. Don't take us seriously please lol.)

Wow, it would be just like you to come into MY thread, thinking you're somebody. You need to stfu and get off my website before I get one of my bff mod friends to ban you. I'm being completely serious.

PS: I **** you at CC 1v1s. And I'm not cocky, I just know I'm better than everyone else.

Just kidding.

Wow, it would be just like you to come into MY thread, thinking you're somebody. You need to stfu and get off my website before I get one of my bff mod friends to ban you. I'm being completely serious.

PS: I **** you at CC 1v1s. And I'm not cocky, I just know I'm better than everyone else.

Just kidding.

WTFZ-GOING-ON??? just kidding

Guest Stollski

Just kidding.

WTFZ-GOING-ON??? just kidding

Lol, it is working!

0.0 lol I'm suprised how many of you know me, but I don't know that many of u :P

Well, i've never seen you :D But i have seen someone with your name on StarCraft >.> Was weird.

Anyways, none of you met me (or maybe you have?) My Xbox account is different then this one (because i refuse to pay 800 points to change my name.. Seriously -.- Waste of money)

I dont play online much, anyways.. Never seem to get a good game going