Sign in to follow this  
TheLostNecormancer

wouldn't it make more sense?

i know its probalby more badass that we have the necormance and not an excat clone but wouldnt it make more sense to have the evil wizard then necomancer? since king is like the king of all all good and the evil wizard is king of all evil.. would you agree?

i know its probalby more badass that we have the necormance and not an excat clone but wouldnt it make more sense to have the evil wizard then necomancer? since king is like the king of all all good and the evil wizard is king of all evil.. would you agree?

i think it would have been cool to play as the wizard and have his block be a random blue or red bubble shield

would make arena alot of fun

i think it would have been cool to play as the wizard and have his block be a random blue or red bubble shield

Honestly, Never in any game should you be able to play as the final boss if you ask me. You sould be able to play as his apprentice, but not him himself ya know?

Honestly, Never in any game should you be able to play as the final boss if you ask me. You sould be able to play as his apprentice, but not him himself ya know?

I think playing as the final boss would be cool in any game.

Maybe a separate adventure that requires the boss' powers and is much harder.

I completely agree, it kinda makes the cheap to know that you can BE the final boss.

Wouldn't it make more sense if you didn't play as the Evil Wizard? I mean, when you beat the game playing as the final boss, it doesn't realy feel right.

I like to think that you're playing as a minion or necromancer that abandoned the evil ways

Maybe the Alien Hominid abducted the Evil Wizard, cloned him, and then in a fit of rage the original evil wizard shoved the Alien Hominid in the cloning machine and hit the 'OVER 9000' button. Meanwhile the cloned evil wizard was formulating a plan to go against the original evil wizard so he can have world domination (and a clown dancing to The Sailor's Hornpipe) all to himself instead of splitting it with his original self.

Makes sense to me.

Now Behemoth needs to give us the wizard.

I've compared the Evil Wizard and the Wizard Minion many times and to me the Minion just looks cooler. Not being able to play as the final boss is no biggie to me because we get the Minion AND the Necromancer, plus just about every other villan in the game to boot. I'm good.