Sign in to follow this  
SushiGummy

Styled like an Arcade Game

I'm pretty sure we've all noticed it at some point. The coins for continues, the high scores, all that nice stuff. Alien Hominid seems to be styled like an Arcade Game.

So here are my questions: was The Behemoth at some point planning to make an arcade version of Alien Hominid? And how many coins (in millions) would you spend on it if it existed?

I'm pretty sure we've all noticed it at some point. The coins for continues, the high scores, all that nice stuff. Alien Hominid seems to be styled like an Arcade Game.

So here are my questions: was The Behemoth at some point planning to make an arcade version of Alien Hominid? And how many coins (in millions) would you spend on it if it existed?

I would spend 0 coins, because I already own the game :lol: but if I didnt own the game, or I was at the arcade and I was itching for a go, I'd probably spend a few coins.

its such a good but difficult game which would make for a great arcade game, for behemoth at least. it would make so much money on just one person tring to beat all the levels

Guest i crash castles

AAAAWwwwww yeeeaaahhhh..... I would put so much coins in it it would break :?

I would probably spend all the coins that I brought to the arcade.

That's usually around $15-$20.

The arcade industry isn't making quite as much money anymore though. :(

If it was back when arcades were popular I could see myself easily putting in $15-$20 worth of quarters. Today I would be too frustrated to play after $5 since that is the most likely amount I would put in the change machine.