Sign in to follow this  
Q27

Fat Kid Shirt!

I've wanted that shirt for more than 2 years. It's been sold out for a long time, and I'm still bugging The Behemoth for it.

Hopefully one day they'll start selling them again.

i just want a silhouette of the fat kid. love that kid. I would never kill him in the original game on newgrounds.

i just want a silhouette of the fat kid. love that kid. I would never kill him in the original game on newgrounds.

That's not the Fat Kid, that's some impersonator with a smiley on his shirt.

It's gone! When did this happen? I recently decided I want it, but it is too late. :(

the same thing happened to me. :cry: the day i want a FATCAMP t-shirt is the day the synj store closes.

wats the big deal of a green shirt with a fork on seroiously just do what I said and take a green shirt and draw a fork on it

what's the big deal of a green shirt with a fork on it? Seriously, just do what I said and take a green shirt and draw a fork on it

The fact it won't have a "It was touched by a Behemoth employee and designed by Dan" feel is what most people want in the shirt, not "just a fork on a green shirt".

Plus permanent marker is a bad idea, you'd want to use silk screening instead, more permanent (permanent marker does wash out after a bit, but not silk screening).

If you buy it, it smells like Behemoth :)

Mmmmmmmm.... Behemoth.....

I love the smell of Behemoth in the morning :ninja:

sorry for the double post but couldnt you get a green shirt bring it to comic-con get dan to draw a fork on it and sign it? just a suggestion.

sorry for the double post but couldnt you get a green shirt bring it to comic-con get dan to draw a fork on it and sign it? just a suggestion.

Much more hassel then buyying it offline if you ask me.

Plus, alot of people don't live anywhere near San Diego, so they also couldn't get it.

A fat Kid shirt would be awsome for the store.