Sign in to follow this  
Q27

Fat Kid Shirt!

May I make a suggestion? http://www.zazzle.com/create

Click t-shirts, select the best green that matches, now all we need is the "Fork" icon.

aaaannnnndddd are you forgetting a signature by Dan&Tom.

It's just not the same if it's not original :cry::cry:

Well I'm gonna make one, (<-!DAN_Beacon!->) Yo yo Dan, Could ya post the pic of the Fat Kid's Fork logo as seen on his shirt! We want to make a shirt out of it via ZAZZLE! Hoo-rah! :idea:

we have a handfull left, ironically (or appropriately?) only in huge sizes. like XXXL. I like this shirt too, and would like to see it reprinted one day... let me see what magic i can work! ;)

:arrow:

k

ps. for the folks talking about making their own: like any behemoth art stuff, you can make your own for your own use, but dontchya go selling em!! :P

I like this shirt too, and would like to see it reprinted one day... let me see what magic i can work! ;)

I would cry of happiness if it came back. :( <-- kinda like that, except not.

we have a handfull left, ironically (or appropriately?) only in huge sizes. like XXXL. I like this shirt too, and would like to see it reprinted one day... let me see what magic i can work! ;)

:arrow:

k

ps. for the folks talking about making their own: like any behemoth art stuff, you can make your own for your own use, but dontchya go selling em!! :P

Yeah, I'd just use Zazzle to put the fork on a Green T-shirt. I don't if you could, oh I don't know...Spare the "Fork"? Just a big high rez pic, pweze?