Tyndras

Keep the Name?

Keep the name?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Keep the name?

• Game #3
    • Another Name(please post)

Who else likes the name just how it is?

I mean, Game #3 is so unique and it sounds cool.

Sorry if this is a dupe, if it is, please give me a link to the original.

Who else likes the name just how it is?

I mean, Game #3 is so unique and it sounds cool.

Sorry if this is a dupe, if it is, please give me a link to the original.

I'm sure there might be another game called Game 3, that's already released and copywrited.

But if there isn't, Game 3 remains.

Please you guys- stop making these topics. I know we've gotton used to game 3# but it's been stated it's not the real Name. The Joke has been tooken too far, It is not called Game 3#, no-body will honestly understand why it's called Game 3#. Please Stop making these Topics, just because you put in a poll doesn't mean it's not a dupe.

Requesting Lock

Quite the contrary :ugeek:

If regular people see 'Game 3' in the marketplace, they will be all like 'LOL WUTS THIS' and then try the demo and then go like "WOW DIS IS PRETTY COEL' and then they will buy it.

If Anybody were to see a game called "Game 3" they proboly woulden't even try it out k?

they would say wheres game 1 and 2 before they find game 3 probalby and in a wild goose chase looking for somthing that hasnt been made. plus as much as i like the name game 3 its gonna be different they stated two times in there videos.

nuff said.

Guest Plink_117

"Game #3" has really grown on me, but I do know that they will change the name...

The Epic Game

This WILL be the name...

AND IT'S A TOFU HORSE!

Please you guys- stop making these topics. I know we've gotton used to game 3# but it's been stated it's not the real Name. The Joke has been tooken too far, It is not called Game 3#, no-body will honestly understand why it's called Game 3#. Please Stop making these Topics, just because you put in a poll doesn't mean it's not a dupe.

Requesting Lock

I don't really think this needs to be locked, they are merely discussing how they enjoy the name "Game #3."

Personally, I would prefer an actual title, otherwise people would never know what it was.

Guest BoomBoom123

hopefully they don't really called it game 3 when released, that sounds pretty generic

omg look at those votes :roll: I thought the joke was kind of funny at first, but way to many 5th graders here that take jokes and reapet them intil they get stale, come on it's not game 3 it's a stupid name, give it up the behemoth isn't naming it that, this is a dupe and for god sakes I want an actual name for the game!

Guest YouAreOutOfMy5

Even though Game #3 would have been an original name that hasn't been used before, Game #3 is only a tentative title. Nintendo didn't care about the fans liking the name Revolution for their new system later called the Wii. It was strictly a tentative title. Same goes for Game #3. I am sure The Behemoth will come up with an official name that suits it perfectly.

I also believe that the game's name should represent the game, not only describe its position in the line up of The Behemoth games so far.

Requesting Lock

You people who request locks on this forum that honestly don't need to be locked disgust me. Just because you don't agree your going to try and get it locked? Terrible stuff.

Requesting Lock

You people who request locks on this forum that honestly don't need to be locked disgust me. Just because you don't agree your going to try and get it locked? Terrible stuff.

You people, who can't execpt the truth disguse me. The Joke that, "It's grown on to Me" is getting really annoying. It's not funny, it's never going to be named game 3, and if it was named game 3 people would not buy it k? No game 3!

think of "I M3AD A G4m3 WiTH Z0MBEEZ IN IT" or whatever

then come up with a title

that game is awsome i bought the full game :D