Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mags172

Arena Master achievement glitch

Guest Mags172

Hey, everyone. A few months ago I was playing this game a whole lot and, for some stupid reason my friend convinced me to do the level 264 glitch. I regretted it almost immediatly and reset my characters back to 1, but when I play online, it still shows that I have a crazy ammount of wins. The only achievement I was missing was arena master, so I spent a long time getting a lot of wins, and now I have about 50 and no achievement. Was it the glitch that messed up the achievement and if so is there a way to fix it?

its probably the glitch and chances are u wont be able to get the acheivment i got the glitch by accident and now i got the same thing i have to reset my characters im really mad because i dont wanna lvl to 99 again but watever

If someone you kill leaves the game before it's over then it doesn't count towards your total score. Seeing as I despise anything to do with the 256 glitch, I have no idea how it will effect your ability to get the achievement. Let us know how it goes.

Guest Mags172

So even though the leaderboards say I have 50 wins, I could have less than that because people leaving? Guess I'll keep playing then, I hope it will unlock.

So even though the leaderboards say I have 50 wins, I could have less than that because people leaving? Guess I'll keep playing then, I hope it will unlock.

Yes, for example, I have hundreds less wins on the "postgame" screen than on the Leaderboards for this reason. I think everyone does.

When going for the achievement, use your postgame amount as a more accurate representation of where you are. Once that one is 40, you should get it.

It could also be that all wins have to be in the same type of arena match.

I think that that's one of the rules.

Guest Mags172

Yes, for example, I have hundreds less wins on the "postgame" screen than on the Leaderboards for this reason. I think everyone does.

When going for the achievement, use your postgame amount as a more accurate representation of where you are. Once that one is 40, you should get it.

The problem is postgame it says I have like 20,000 wins or something, when I really should have 50 still. Does the achievement go by how many wins you have on the leaderboards or postgame, because if it's postgame I probobly made it impossible to get it.

its probably the glitch and chances are u wont be able to get the acheivment i got the glitch by accident and now i got the same thing i have to reset my characters im really mad because i dont wanna lvl to 99 again but watever

BTW dont think im a 256 cheater i got it bc i was in a group and they were doing it and by the time i figured out that they were glitching i was stuck bc if i left id get the glitch so i stayed and still managed to get it and it SUCKS theres no challenge and everyone calls u names and boots u so im screwed i guess ill reset them today

Guest Mags172

So do the wins count on the leaderboards or the wins it shows after you win a match?

I have more post-game wins than leaderboard wins.