Sign in to follow this  
NoShineMM

Well This sucks, oh well i suppose

Damn, go on today to see i went from having 62 weapons and 26 animals... to go back in a see 3 weapons and no animals. 2500 gold to 0 gold. Shovel, boomerang, Bow and Arrows... gone.

Tried the profile swap thing, but with no avail.

Oh well i guess throw a check mark up as another person to lose all his crap.

BAH!

Damn, go on today to see i went from having 62 weapons and 26 animals... to go back in a see 3 weapons and no animals. 2500 gold to 0 gold. Shovel, boomerang, Bow and Arrows... gone.

BAH!

Sorry to hear that man, we can work together to get our crap back.

I plan on playing 4 person co-op non stop once the patch comes out.

Have you tried the other methods of recovery?

I'm almost starting to think there should be a sticky: post here to commiserate that you, too, have now lost your data to The Glitch. Like a The Glitch support thread, for people who have been struck by/are suffering from/have recovered from The Glitch.

It would seem to make more sense than three or four new posts a day about the same topic, just having happened to someone else.

I vote for a sticky.

And to all of you who have been affected by The Glitch: I'm sorry for your loss.

BAH!

Sorry to hear that man, we can work together to get our crap back.

I plan on playing 4 person co-op non stop once the patch comes out.

Have you tried the other methods of recovery?

I need to find a few people to play with once the patch comes out as well. I've been blessed so far to not have any of my data erased but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. X0

im afraid :?

GOOD. Embrace the fear. DANCE WITH ME ABOM, DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE!

But seriously but don't worry too much..Once the patch is out you'll be able to get in games all the time and the levels will just shoot up..

*Wishes the Patch would be released soon because it;s not fair for some who experience the errors*

I'm not putting the blame on anyone, but it still sucks that it's happening.

Yeah but you know, i sat down all discouraged today... went and got all my animals back and over half of my weapons back... So its just an inconvenience not the end. lol. Its still a fun game. 16 more levels left till im 99 wooooooot. Once this is patched i cant wait for 4 player insane.

BAH!

This is so STUPID everyone is losing there things i just lost mine a hour ago. I hope behemoth gives it all back because it wasnt my fault they disappeared.... :!:

:evil: