1. 1. Do you like?

• No. Just no.
    • Not good. Not good at all.
    • Don't really like it
    • Meh
    • Great art
    • Definition of Awesome
    • I Love You

So go on deviant art to check my messages, and I see 4 digits and a comma next to my page views :D

You guys really made me happy. I know I don't put a lot of my art up here for you all to see, so to make it up I'll do something really nice

Thank you all again! :D

http://ed-the-pioneer.deviantart.com/

assurancewink.jpg

datenite.jpg

zombunfin.jpg

pirateredone.jpg

L4D_Smoker_by_Ed_the_Pioneer.jpg

LEAVE CRITICISM PLEASE!

Woah, that was a fast response. I'll always have more to put up. And always remember that comments are what help keep me going, good or bad. :)

I wish we could draw in our classes :shock:

I think the majority of my teachers would go crazy and rip my sketchbook in half :lol:

Ha ha, I loved drawing in class, even after the teacher destroyed my art sometimes, I still did it (I generally was very sneaky with it though :ninja:)

For me, I love the full-scale war ones. They always make me happy seeing all sorts of junk happening at once. Wizards hurling spells, archers shooting, defense men holding up their shields to protect themselves and allies from oncoming arrows, warriors in duels, and bodies all over the place. It is a classic way to fill a page with as much stuff as possible.

I'd love to see another one more like your castle with the archers raining arrows on the guys trying to invade the castle. That one was a beautiful reminder... :D

Ha ha, I loved drawing in class, even after the teacher destroyed my art sometimes, I still did it (I generally was very sneaky with it though :ninja:)

For me, I love the full-scale war ones. They always make me happy seeing all sorts of junk happening at once. Wizards hurling spells, archers shooting, defense men holding up their shields to protect themselves and allies from oncoming arrows, warriors in duels, and boobies all over the place. It is a classic way to fill a page with as much stuff as possible.

I'd love to see another one more like your castle with the archers raining arrows on the guys trying to invade the castle. That one was a beautiful reminder... :D

I like them for the same reason. I used to draw stuff like that. It had people with machine guns vs people with catapults. An unfair fight if you ask me.

Anyway, I also like your AH. It looks gewd

I love drawing in class. A pity I had to move up. The year I liked most for the freedom of whatever, was second grade, methinks. We actually got a certain time in class to do WHATEVER. And we HAD to do whatever. And our teacher drew stuff for us. Good times. I miss the good times. Ever since Lower Shool (spelled school incorrectly on purpose) I have gotten really badly punished for drawing anywhere and anytime. Well, except at home and stuff... of course.

Alright, to my point. Your art is truly great. I love art like this. Just drawings. Whether proffesional or not, I love it. It's just plain fasinating. I love drawing like this. Hmmm... Now I kinda feel like posting some CC fan art.

Another critique, lolz.

My favorites are the ones that are war-scenes. (Or is there just one? I forget)

I love drawing that kind of stuff. It's just fun drawing fighting for some reason. Like, designing what your army would look like, or something.

XD I just love drawing.

They're good, keep at it. :)

I like the "crying white head thingy" on the whale. :lol:

Just make sure you do your work in math class. :P

The "crying white head thingy" my good sir is, in fact, a Game 3 character ;)

BUMP for update :D

I know I'll probably get about 1 or 2 posts then this will sink again :(

I swear topics in here don't get a single view unless they are on of the first three topics.

It's good from the tiny pic I can see...the frog thing you upload them in won't show up on my computer. :( So I can't really see them, sorry.

Also, I look back through many pages until it's out of new topics. :P

It's a thumbnail, meaning you click on it to go to imageshack and see the picture in full size ;) And I don't know what you mean by the frog thing... is that what my picture looked like really small?

It's a thumbnail, meaning you click on it to go to imageshack and see the picture in full size ;) And I don't know what you mean by the frog thing... is that what my picture looked like really small?

No..when I click on the picture to see the big one it won't load the pic, and at the top of the screen it shows like a frog thing.. :lol: