Sign in to follow this  
toon link

Free codes are being sent!!

Guest OmegaK
Thanks in advance behemoth ('specially kelly). You're a fantastic company.

creepin a bit

...She's handing them out.

Guest The N Dogg

I have to say, this contest made me buy the game. (see my gamer card) I couldnt wait to see if I won. I started playing the demo and just had to have it last weekend.

Anyway, if I win, I'll make sure to draw more attention to the game and give it to someone who really wants/deserves it.

Heck yeah, I'm in the same boat. I'd already bought the game, one of my favorites, but now you get to gift someone with a game they may not have normally bought because they just don't realize how sweet it is and won't believe it til they play it. :P If I'm lucky enough to get a code, who knows as I was pretty far down the cake thread (that whole work thing really interferes with the more important things sometimes lol), my brother is getting it. That'll be pretty funny and awesome watching him get hooked to CC as it subconciously weans him off his GTA 4 MP addiction lol.

BTW, thanks to the person who posted this thread. Now I know there's still a chance I might get a code lol.

Guest The N Dogg
everyone who requested should get one (and only one). :D

The process is sorta time consuming so please be patient, i'll get them out as fast as i can! Then, on to sending out hats, and other presents!!! Thanks everyone!

:arrow::arrow:

kelster

Wow, you guys are friggin sweet. :D

I have to say, this contest made me buy the game. (see my gamer card) I couldnt wait to see if I won. I started playing the demo and just had to have it last weekend.

Anyway, if I win, I'll make sure to draw more attention to the game and give it to someone who really wants/deserves it.

Heck yeah, I'm in the same boat. I'd already bought the game, one of my favorites, but now you get to gift someone with a game they may not have normally bought because they just don't realize how sweet it is and won't believe it til they play it. :P If I'm lucky enough to get a code, who knows as I was pretty far down the cake thread (that whole work thing really interferes with the more important things sometimes lol), my brother is getting it. That'll be pretty funny and awesome watching him get hooked to CC as it subconciously weans him off his GTA 4 MP addiction lol.

BTW, thanks to the person who posted this thread. Now I know there's still a chance I might get a code lol.

YAY i got a thanks for doing nothing :lol:

...O.....M.....G

I GOT ONE!!!!!!

..... :) wow, stuff Overlord 2, to my friends house!!!

:shock: Im shaking uncontrollably....Is this supposed to happen?

*Fall to ground and begins to fart rainbows of happiness*

...O.....M.....G

I GOT ONE!!!!!!

..... :) wow, stuff Overlord 2, to my friends house!!!

:shock: Im shaking uncontrollably....Is this supposed to happen?

*Fall to ground and begins to fart rainbows of happiness*

:|

Guest blakepro
300 codes, 22 pages down. :arrow:

You are making excellent progress!

I'm on page 26. Exciting!! :D

Guest Ashido

Wow, you're speeding through this. At this rate, by Friday the latest everything should be complete. Also because a poster above put his status...

I'm the 6th person on the 23rd page. 8-)

Can't wait 'till i get a code :shock: I would not be sad if i didn't because you guys are being TOO GENEROUS!!!! but would still love to play with my friend ;)

PS where and how do we get troll buttons? i can't see anything about it in the party thread or the dev blog post...

Can't wait 'till i get a code :shock: I would not be sad if i didn't because you guys are being TOO GENEROUS!!!! but would still love to play with my friend ;)

PS where and how do we get troll buttons? i can't see anything about it in the party thread or the dev blog post...

this post: http://forums.thebehemoth.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7239 has info on buttons. ;)

Guest amazingmuzmo

Second to last on page 24, hoping to get the message sometime soon. Thanks so much Behemoth!

this post: http://forums.thebehemoth.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7239 has info on buttons. ;)

Have you sent out the shirts yet? I can't wait to get mine :D !