Sign in to follow this  
toon link

Free codes are being sent!!

Have you sent out the shirts yet? I can't wait to get mine :D !

taking a break from code sending to get some shirts packed up for mailing tomorrow! you are up next bagel! :arrow:

Sweet, I'll post pics when it gets here : ).

Guest Schnitzel

Cool! Congratulations! I would have loved a shot at one, since I play Castle Crashers at my buddy's house all the time! I even joined the forums because the game is so lovely.

:)

Oh well, I guess I'll have to hope that they give away more.

Guest Outlaw_00191

Thanks so much! When i saw the thread it was already filled with replys but i thought, "wat the heck!" and posted a reply. Now i can give it to my friend so we can play!

Guest blakepro
30 pages, 300 codes. more tomorrow! *collapses*

Wow! Amazing Kelly!

You rock! Just got my code! Thank you so much!

Guest A2ra3l

YAY!!! my code was waiting when I got home from work, diving into this one tonight with the kids :)

Thankyou behemoth, kelly and the internet :)

Now I should be able to be a bit more active on the forums, lol. Ill understand what you all are talking about.

Az

Guest TheGoodFather

Got one for my friend too :D he'll be thrilled and it'll be great to have someone to play online with... have to wait for that seeing as my faithful Xbox decided to brake two days ago! :lol:

Many thanks!

Too bad I missed this, a code would be perfect for me right now since I had to get a new 360 and my bro took off with CC in his Download History. :(

Anyone else notice that when you move, you can register codes, but can't really download ANYTHING from the Marketplace? I bought 4,000 MSP to get Castle Crashers stuff, registered the code, now I'm told that I can't download stuff in my region... :cry:

i have now finished sending out the codes for the "fashionably late" thread. We have also been updating the party hats thread, and will choose a winner for the pink knight to be announced tomorrow. mailing all the tshirt winners from the forumversary contest today too. hooray for catching up on presents! :lol:

Guest The N Dogg
i have now finished sending out the codes for the "fashionably late" thread. We have also been updating the party hats thread, and will choose a winner for the pink knight to be announced tomorrow. mailing all the tshirt winners from the forumversary contest today too. hooray for catching up on presents! :lol:

Wow that's a lot of messages sent in just 3 days lol.

Thanks again! Sent my brother the code last night and he's likin the game a lot. Can't wait to get my XBox back from repair next week to hit up some CC with him. :D