RogueDarkJedi

List of Music and where to get it

Guest valeric

Thanks for posting the music links..

My son says you: - Thank You very much!!- :D

Guest jeffnevins

Behemoth staff-

Care to sell these on iTunes?

Street Fighter 4 soundtrack is for sale, and I'd say most of CC is much better than that OST (though I like Night Drive-In).

I'll gladly pay for them (and I don't buy much in this economy), and I think others would as well for convenience. Plus downloading music seems risky (viruses?).

Thanks for considering. :!:

Imma download all of these, then make a CD out of them, and play it full blast on my stereo system :evil:

Also, the reason I think they can't sell them is because all of the songs are on the newgrounds audio portal :|

Simple Sight Is my song its the best. I swear the first time I fought The Necromancer and he Summoned the dead I thought you were goin to have a Dance off with with the dead. LOL

I have a few questions :P

1.Can I download the unzipped file all at once, instead of having to download each song individually?

2.Does the unzipped file have ALL of the music from the game?

I have a few questions :P

1.Can I download the unzipped file all at once, instead of having to download each song individually?

2.Does the unzipped file have ALL of the music from the game?

1. No. It either comes in a ZIP or it has to be downloaded individually

2. Yes. There is one song that had to be ripped and is of lower quality, thus it's not in the zip file.

Behemoth staff-

Care to sell these on iTunes?

Street Fighter 4 soundtrack is for sale, and I'd say most of CC is much better than that OST (though I like Night Drive-In).

I'll gladly pay for them (and I don't buy much in this economy), and I think others would as well for convenience. Plus downloading music seems risky (viruses?).

Thanks for considering. :!:

All music files served here are totally clean. I pretty much downloaded all of the tracks from newgrounds, gave it album art, change the track numbers, the title and the album (the original track names and where to download them are in the comments of the file, I believe).

As for paying, you do realize that the behemoth used music from newgrounds in this game, right? If they offered the music for pay on iTunes they would have to deal with Apple's fees as well as paying back the original authors.

It's much easier to just donate to the artists whose songs you like.

By the way, the artist names are all newgrounds accounts (with the exception of the behemoth)

We gotta have Corn Boss/Catfish!

Problem with that is it would have to be ripped from the game. I could totally do that but I really don't want to (I want the full original songs).

The song has not been officially released. Bug danp about it.

Otherwise if you desperately want it, send a message to RogueDarkJedi on XBL about it. It will remind me to go record the song. It's late now and I'm not gonna do it tonight.

Alright, I updated the Abandoned Mill Chase song outside of the OST (because I spelled it Adbandoned). The ID3 Tags now show the correct spelling.

I also replaced the Massive Treasure Chest theme to a higher quality recording.

Neither of these files have been updated in the zip. Please note, that if I do update the zip, some track numbers will change because of the catfish addition to the zip.

I've also included the catfish/corn boss song:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zyqvzqyj21t

The file track number is 32. The correct number is 24 (if you feel like updating all your old files).

I'm also updating the ZIP file. The track numbers have changed to include the Catfish boss in the right spot (this means tracks from about #24 have different numbers) as well as some file and track name changes in order to be more logical (Ice Wizard Theme to Ice Castle).

Currently, the ZIP is uploading to MediaFire. Songs that were previously not included are now included in the ZIP file.

This will take longer to upload because my ISP (Comcast) dinged my upload speeds (which is stupid [i think it's because I uploaded an uncompressed 1GB video I created to YouTube for a contest]).

It's current size is ~97.2MB

I'm also going back and recording Barbarian War and Home Castle.

These won't be in the ZIP because it would bring the file size to over 100MB (which mediafire limits uploads to 100MB [and I rather not upload it to my own server]). These songs are separate because while they sound alike, Barbarian War is longer and has some war chant thing or whatever.

Home Castle:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3cjemwzei02

Barbarian War:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uhndihzjliw

You know, you can also look up Waterflame on youtube and listen to the original songs. Right now I'm listening to The Show. Which is the song used for the Painter boss battle.

We still need:

Medusa

River fight

Church boss (I dunno his name)

Rain dance/Falling cliff

Sand Castle

Alien Ship

Thats all I can think of...

You know, you can also look up Waterflame on youtube and listen to the original songs. Right now I'm listening to The Show. Which is the song used for the Painter boss battle.

We have that song. It's track 23: Forest Troll Boss - Painter Boss Theme

We still need:

Medusa

River fight

Church boss (I dunno his name)

Rain dance/Falling cliff

Sand Castle

Alien Ship

Thats all I can think of...

No, we've always had Alien Ship. Seriously.

We also have River fight, Medusa, the Rain Dance (it's the same song as the catfish) and Sandcastle.