RogueDarkJedi

List of Music and where to get it

Guest Zuler

Does anyone know what is the name of the song that plays when you're about to choose who is in whose team, in Volleyball?

EDIT: Nevermind, found out it was the Online Menu theme ;) This soundtrack is infectious.

:D

Guest Attless

I think that the unzipped music on mediafire is missing the song that comes up when you first meat the polar bear that can do the whirlwind magic.

Oh, wait, nevermind... I think its the Catfish song.

Guest Donot56

Hey I own a PS3 and I want to know what song is being played when I highlight Castle Crashers on my games list. The song last for about 15 seconds and it loops. my little boy goes crazy over it.

Guest danielbrown

I like as music my favourite romantic song is "My Heart will go on" from the movie of the Titanic. I like its tune and sequence of the rhythm.

Guest Natasha2010

It is really good album of music here. I can not for the life of me find the song or the song cat river. We are also next to the song that plays when you fight the siege engine, the final boss, the theme of the festival and the theme of the card.

[link removed]

It is really good album of music here. I can not for the life of me find the song or the song cat river. We are also next to the song that plays when you fight the siege engine, the final boss, the theme of the festival and the theme of the card.

[link removed]

Hey there, I welcome you to the forums and hope you enjoy your time here, but if you start linking to random websites, I'm just going to assume you're an advertiser, and you will be annihilated. With a laser.

Music is piece of our culture that is constantly changing and evolving. There are many styles, preferences, and performers. Everyone has their own taste in music and it not uncommon for someone to like several types of genres. When listening to radio they generally only play one genre of music and target one audience. It hard to find method of listening to music that allows you to pick what genre of music you want to listen to and even let pick your songs.

Do you people even try anymore? If you're not going to put in any effort, I won't either. You're sleeping on the couch tonight, adbot.

-SushiGummy

You bet! It was a lot of fun to do the research for that page and find all of the links. That said I wish I could confirm what the Final Boss Theme is really called, and whether Will Stamper really is the author of that many songs.

By the way, you may also be interested in this link, which showcases over 100 songs that were in the Newgrounds Castle Crashers Music Contest but didn't make the cut:

http://castlewiki.castlecrashers.com/index.php?title=Castle_Crashers_Music_Contest

Guest bigworld

great post...I appreciate the music alot more now that I've listened to it on its own.

Finally learned the official name for the final boss song - it's called "Warsong". In case anyone was curious.

I don't suppose anyone has copies of the WAVs/MP3s directly from the game, or the originals from the authors? The one person I know has them has not responded to my requests. (Some are available from Newgrounds, but not any of Will Stamper's.)

I'd like to get copies of them to try to remaster/improve their quality, and put together an OST album for myself :)