Sign in to follow this  
Guest ArcticFear

Castle Crashers fatalities

Guest ArcticFear

Wouldn't it be cool in Castle Crashers if each character had a different fatality(Somewhat like the system in Mortal Kombat) that is activated when you kill someone using an RT + Y spell.

Some examples include: People shattering into a bunch of ice fragments when you do it with the Blue Knight, people melting with the Orange, people getting a very deadly allergic reaction when stung by the Killer Bee Keepers bees, and people getting pulled under ground when done by the Necromancer.

It would be nice due because the only thing you can categorize as this is when you cut or knock someones head off using the basic X attack.

I Think it sounds quite cool :D But it would be much work and there are most propably many bugs with this ...

If you think there wont be any .. well .. did you thought that the boomerang would be such a big bug ?^^

I think Gray Knight's fatality would probably be like.. Knocks up the opponents weapon arm, takes their weapon (only appearance, stats don't change just in case of glitches) then stabs them in the head :P

Or, to make people think of the arrow magic, arrows fly down out of no where (even if his magic has no skill points in it) and stab the enemy into the ground :D

That would be SWEEEEEETTT....

People would not wanna be near Green Knight, if ya know what I mean...

LOL That would rule!

lol, people make up their own fatalitys. I shoot an arrow in the air and slowly glide down. My favirote is when their dead, they land on the camel and spit on their body and hop off :lol:

Guest Clouds

If it was something short and easy, that didn't affect the flow of gameplay at all, I could easily see that happening.

I usually just end with some small melee combo, and let my character do the repeating flips back down to the ground. Man, it looks awesome.

My usaull is just gliding with an arrow, I can fly and all, but if you last too long, odds are they might quit...

I think this idea would be too reminiscent of Mortal Kombat.

In fact, the whole idea sort of takes away from whole art style and mood of the game.

The decapitations are sort of silly and for laughs, once you get into detail about full blown kill animations, it becomes much more violent.

Glitch

I think this idea would be too reminiscent of Mortal Kombat.

In fact, the whole idea sort of takes away from whole art style and mood of the game.

The decapitations are sort of silly and for laughs, once you get into detail about full blown kill animations, it becomes much more violent.

Glitch

The Truth really sucks sometimes :P

Although Bosses and such maybe should have a cool way to die also, like in Alien Hominid, the Russion Commanders death, the best of their series :lol:

these fatalities are inspired by mortal kombat games

green knight=jumps on his enemy and sprays poison down their throat

blue knight=creates 12 ice swords and continuously stabs the enemy until he freezes and breaks

necromancer=summons skeletons to drag the enemy in the ground

orange knight=creates a small (but powerful) sun and tosses it to the enemy

red knight=summons a small cloud to shock the enemy until they blow up (or turn into skeletons)

i think those ideas are nice

Guest KorabanVII

The simple laughter/dance scene is enough for me.

I especially like the one where he points and laughs.

Alien Hominid could be his magic jump takes him high into the air and then you come down from above and stomp harshly on the opponent and then bits fly everywhere. Another possibility could be: His magic jump brings him inside a U.F.O and he pilots it and crashes it on his opponent.

The Truth really sucks sometimes :P

Although Bosses and such maybe should have a cool way to die also, like in Alien Hominid, the Russion Commanders death, the best of their series :lol:

Well, the Conehead Groom and Cyclops both have extended death scenes...

If they did this... It wouldn't ba able to be too long or drawn out... It would take away sIme of the fun factor... If it was like the decaps... For instance... The gear knight throws the saws and he just falls to pieces quickly, or for the necromancer, the enemy just sinks like how the scorpions sink into the quicksand... Just something quick would be nice