Sign in to follow this  
BlackHunter95

For Productor of DLC

Hi, Moderator, Admin, Tom and Dan include all the creators of CC and thxs for the game too ^^ :D I would suggest you something cause the game Cost 1200 Microsofts points and that's a lot! if you want thats people continue to play CC for long time do some Free DLC or all the Castle Crashers players will stop playing this( lol not all but .. youknow normally a xbox live arcade game vault 800 MPoints)

I know thats almost every people will said STFU but if you wants ( Behemot teams) That's the people continue to love you Pllzz we wants free DLC cause the game cost like 25 dollars and i finish the game 100% in like 15 hours .. lol i said all thats to said PLZZZ WE WANTS FREE DLC :D:D:D^^ srry for flooding :P

PS:Dan youre good at the arena mode :P

PS²: I suggest you in some DLC just add secret weapons, and easter eggs include secret animals :o but we wants to search it! :o

theres no way you can beat the game 100% within 15 hours even with 1 character thats almost impossible 100% means ALL CHARACTERS LEVEL 99 AND BEAT INSANE MODE thats what i consider 100% of the whole game..

Guest sTo0z
Hi, Moderator, Admin, Tom and Dan include all the creators of CC and thxs for the game too ^^ :D I would suggest you something cause the game Cost 1200 Microsofts points and that's a lot! if you want thats people continue to play CC for long time do some Free DLC or all the Castle Crashers players will stop playing this( lol not all but .. youknow normally a xbox live arcade game vault 800 MPoints)

I know thats almost every people will said STFU but if you wants ( Behemot teams) That's the people continue to love you Pllzz we wants free DLC cause the game cost like 25 dollars and i finish the game 100% in like 15 hours .. lol i said all thats to said PLZZZ WE WANTS FREE DLC :D:D:D^^ srry for flooding :P

PS:Dan youre good at the arena mode :P

PS²: I suggest you in some DLC just add secret weapons, and easter eggs include secret animals :o but we wants to search it! :o

You sound like you enjoyed the game, hurrah! :D

It's been the generally accepted idea that the price point was NOT too high, and we all felt that even with the cost, the game was an great value, and an amazing game.

I for one do not mind if they charge for their DLC as long as the funds help push them to release some really awesome stuff.

I'd rather pay for sweet DLC than download mediocre DLC for free.

And Reaction you wanna have pics i really past it 100 loving percent include insane mode but i dont play it xbox live just Split screen ( at four :P ).

I past it cause i really admire the behemots team cause normally i never buy Xboxlive arcrade games but when i see Castle Crashers ! :o i said I BUY IT !!! :evil:

PS: You're just jealous Reactionn

They don't choose how much it costs so they can't make it free

Not entirely true. Although I suppose it depends on the contract, I believe a developer can push to have certain DLC released for free.

They don't choose how much it costs so they can't make it free

Not entirely true. Although I suppose it depends on the contract, I believe a developer can push to have certain DLC released for free.

Oh, woops

Didn't know :oops: