Favorite princess?

Who's the Best Princess?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the Best Princess?

• Red, she's totally fab
    • Green, so stylish!
    • Blue, how cute! :D
    • Orange, so HOT!!!!!!

I don't wanna vote for a fictional cartoonish character's hotness. It's too... cartoonish to be judged. NOT THAT THAT'S BAD! I like the way it all is drawn. :D

Has to be the Blue one,

this whole thread seems a little sad to me; but I'm a sucker for girls with blonde hair and blue eyes

:lol:

Had to go with blue. She looks so happy when she sees you. Plus, I like blondes. Kind of sad that we're talking about 2D drawn video game women.

Ha, Orange.

Ha, when my friends helped me finish the game for the first time, I lost the fight to the Orange princess, and the winner was like " Oh, I'm so proud to be getting the kiss from the sexiest of them all! "

Boy, was I glad I didn't win for that kiss :lol:

Best ending ever. All of the Behemoth games should end like that for now on.

Had to go with blue. She looks so happy when she sees you. Plus, I like blondes. Kind of sad that we're talking about 2D drawn video game women.

I know what you mean, but its all just for fun right?

Gotta go with Red, the first princess. But I always feel good about rescuing Blue, poor thing gets whisked away constantly for nearly the entire game. I guess her lot isn't as bad as Orange's, who gets her face dragged along the ground and ends up with such bad road rash that she has to disguise her scars with The Joker's face-paint. And Green's captor wanted to marry her, at least, instead of wanting to hold her as a prisoner (Insert joke about marriage feeling like captivity, here) forever for no discernible reason.

Um. Anyway, definitely Red.

Blue, there's something about blondies in blue that turns me on.

Lol.

lol

I know.

Coincidentally, I know a blonde girl my age and wears alot of blue.

Gotta go with Red, the first princess. But I always feel good about rescuing Blue, poor thing gets whisked away constantly for nearly the entire game. I guess her lot isn't as bad as Orange's, who gets her face dragged along the ground and ends up with such bad road rash that she has to disguise her scars with The Joker's face-paint. And Green's captor wanted to marry her, at least, instead of wanting to hold her as a prisoner (Insert joke about marriage feeling like captivity, here) forever for no discernible reason.

Um. Anyway, definitely Red.

You deserve a definite 'lol' for that 'captivity' joke there :lol: