Sign in to follow this  
Guest StuartBoffin

WORST.ONLINE.COMMUNITY.EVER!

Guest StuartBoffin

I swear 70% of the people are level 256 making the game unfun and boring.

24% are nine year olds who are probably at level 7

and six percent are people who beat the game and are looking for a fun time.

Here are 256 tips-

-256's are created by an elite hacker who was able to spread his hack through the game

-256's can only spread into your account if you play campaign with them and quit at the wrong time

-to prevent that, play with your freinds, or boot 256'ers

-If you see a 256 in arena, he can't do crap to you. He might stand still and think that he's invunarable, giving you a head start to OWN them :lol: .

-Sadly This is the way things are, 256''ers are nothing but hackers looking for power, and all of thier charactors, should be erased :|

That about sums things up :P

Here are 256 tips-

-256's are created by an elite hacker who was able to spread his hack through the game

-256's can only spread into your account if you play campaign with them and quit at the wrong time

-If you see a 256 in arena, he can't do crap to you. He might stand still and think that he's invunarable, giving you a head start to OWN them :lol: .

-Sadly This is the way things are, 256''ers are nothing but hackers looking for power, and all of thier charactors, should be erased :|

Or, just do'nt play online and dont have to deal with it..

Here are 256 tips-

Or, just play with your Xbox Live friends instead of playing alone..

Here are 256 tips-

Or post in "The Keep" area to play with your fellow forum members

There's a thread or something for meeting up with forum members on Castle Crashers. Everyone here hates 256'ers, so why not give that thread a try?

Guest goopyshrey

Seeing as I've never seen and only ready about 256s on this forum I'd consider myself pretty luck, other then the fact that my xbox is broken :P

Seeing as I've never seen and only ready about 256s on this forum I'd consider myself pretty luck, other then the fact that my xbox is broken :P

I'd say i'm sorry its broken, but really its to be expected 8-)

I'd say i'm sorry its broken, but really its to be expected 8-)

For real. It amazes me that Xboxs still have hardware failures. It just goes to show how cheap some companies are these days. Get you act together Microsoft.

I'm one of those people who care about having a fun time with the game and not cheating.

I hate those 256 cheaters.

Yes well it's actually up to MS to do something about this and they've been sitting on their hands for a good while on this. There aren't as many 256s as you might think but you'll probably run into them a lot. I just boot or leave and then follow along with a file complaint.

Guest Raz92

I'm part of the good 6%!

Yay!

But yea, something has to be done about the hackers :/

Maybe a game update that checks your level and wont let you use characters over 99?

It's pretty much how the community is all around anyways, I joined this guy's game on Bomberman Live and he's so worked up about a game and considers everyone to be scared, and expects them to leave.

Here are 256 tips-

Good suggestions. Or play with members from the keep sub-forum.

Glitch

Guest Raz92
Good suggestions. Or play with members from the keep sub-forum.

Glitch

I said that :P

Yes, but your not a mod :P