Sign in to follow this  
Guest StuartBoffin

How awsome is the music in the Necromancer level

It says in your profile that you are not a spambot, so I trust that you will not spam anymore, plus if you want the Necromancer music, go tho the stickied music thread above.

It says in your profile that you are not a spambot, so I trust that you will not spam anymore, plus if you want the Necromancer music, go tho the stickied music thread above.[i dosent let you pick yes for some reason i put yes and it didnt let me until i put no

This is not spam! This is a new member, expressing himself k? Be nice you guys, welcome him. on topic, I love that music, the music in Castle Crashers IS AWEZOMEZZZ!!111!

This is not spam! This is a new member, expressing himself k? Be nice you guys, welcome him. on topic, I love that music, the music in Castle Crashers IS AWEZOMEZZZ!!111!

I agree with all you said.

Also, why is it that every user starts out by posting a spam thread?

Probably because they don't know what to post. At least they don't start out with "Hey, how 'bout them Bears?"

Guest StuartBoffin
At this point, I would rather they say that. It would give me a good laugh

If you want i can actually post that

Guest StuartBoffin
At this point, I would rather they say that. It would give me a good laugh

I'll actually post that if you want.

Guest ElveNSTain

its good when game builds tension for it then comes that awesome music. kudos for artist

Alright dudes and dudettes (are there any dudettes here?), I'm locking the thread.

But no fear, new member(s), there should be an introduction thread in Birds of a Feather to post about yourself a tiny bit. That's usually the best place to get a feel for typing on a forum.

Another tip: post in threads already made. just find a topic that talks about something you'd enjoy, and post! After a bit, you should be able to know what kind of topics you can post that are not going to be a duplicate or spam. Another great way to get settled into a forum! :D

Hope that helps! :D