Sign in to follow this  
Guest jmack

Castle Crashers shoes I made for my son...

Guest jmack

So my 7 year-old son is a Castle Crashers NUT! So I decided to take a pair of his shoes (some old Champion all white shoes as luck would have it) and make some custom Castle Crashers kicks. I've seen a couple pairs out on teh internet so I thought I'd have a go. Not perfect by any means, but I thougth they came out pretty nice.

The toughest part was trying to come up with that signature Dan Paladin fire effect on the toes. I think they came out close, but far from perfect.

Anyway here they are, let me know what you think!

3919361092_2150099323.jpg

3919361134_be597fe3c8.jpg

Heres a link to additional shots of them: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26649704@N ... 240942603/

Guest NODAK

Those are really great...I'm sure he'll love them. Are those his favorite animal orbs?

Now, good luck ever getting him wear anything else. Formal occasions should be fun. ;)

We need these for retail!

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please ?

Guest jmack

wow awesome! Thanks for the kind words!

Could you imagine if Dan Paladin knocked out like 5 pairs custom drawn by him? they'd sell for $300 a pair in 5 minutes lol

Thanks again guys! My son wore his shoes to school and LOVED em! He promised he would do his best not to get them dirty haha

Righteous shoes, jmack! Your son's enemies (Not that he has ever deserved any, but because there will always be fools in the world) will have no choice but to admit that you can beat up all of their dads. Probably all at the same time.