Sign in to follow this  
RogueDarkJedi

Castle Crashers machinima series [CANCELED]

Wow this topic got alot of hits quick.

I dont know if its too late, cuz i just checked back at the forums.

But i have NINJA PIRATE over level 65, with almost all the weapons... may come in handy???

and this actually sounds really weird, but easiest way to get a hold of me... just text 815.405.1648. I almost creep myself out by saying "oh hey text me when you want me for the machinma" haha.. but w/e idc. Just tell me who im talkin to.

But yea.. im ready to do this.

How good is your pirate voice?

So here's our candidates for 4th place:

Denivire

ECLIPTZ

Nephets

Yugo

Phantom yyz

wmaxham

Kriminal

Right now, the Ninja Pirate is top priority. If I can't get anyone to be my pirate, I will ask whoever doesn't make 4th to play as a ninja. I'll do the voice (more work for me, it will just take longer to get the episodes out though).

So here's our candidates for 4th place:

Denivire

ECLIPTZ

Nephets

Yugo

Phantom yyz

wmaxham

Kriminal

Right now, the Ninja Pirate is top priority. If I can't get anyone to be my pirate, I will ask whoever doesn't make 4th to play as a ninja. I'll do the voice (more work for me, it will just take longer to get the episodes out though).

Hmmmm im thinking give him a pirate/japanese voice cause the ninja and pirate part. Like some realllly weird dialect.

Im thinking that AH doesn't speak he just rambles on Jibberish oh boy ill shw you soon :lol:

Hm... that may work out, but we will probably have to kill you off (you would be like another character [which isn't too bad because he has a very minor role]). I can see you living up past the indust. castle. After that, don't think so. We also can't film in the Alien Ship and flying up to the bad guy base because those are the only parts of the game that have framerates over 35 fps (the max for my capture card).

Thought of a perfect quote. The main characters see the aliean. I can ramble cpmplete jibberish than go onto a R2D2 scream you know the wahhhh wahhh woaaaa. Yea but while hes saying all that hes saying some thing like this in subtitles.

Main Characters:Yo WTF is that thing

AH:ZIOPSAJSSNSOSNJSNSPAKSKSS WAHHHH WOOAAAAA

But what AH is really saying is : Greetings I have come in peace and wish to be frineds with you kind beings.

Main Characters: OMFG!!!! KILL IT!!!

(than they decapitate him) Just thought tell me what you think.

Just thought I would drop in and lend my expertise if needed. I am a screenwriter so if you need any kind of script or script doctoring let me know. GT Shifty Shifts. Very professional.

Shifts: That's totally awesome you. Right now, however, we are doing improv-ish for the first few episodes (two of us have already worked out what we are going to say).

When we get to scripts, I'll let you know.

Currently we really just need:

Our Ninja Pirate

To know who our fourth guy is

And someone who is an expert at flash for an advanced intro for the video (I have an idea, but I'm a noob at flash).

LISTEN UP! If you are applying for one of the two roles read the following:

If you are applying for Ninja, send RogueDarkJedi a voice message with how you sound. Your test sentence is: "Arrr... I be a pirate." You must be able to break between a pirate voice and a regular guy voice. If you are applying for 4th Character, please message with the key phrase: "I'm totally seeing dead people." If you are the bear or AH, please make noises instead. Include a text with the voice message that says who you are applying for.

Currently, I am preferring the bear as our fourth person. But if you can fill in any of the listed roles on the front page, please list what you are going for.

Soooo i'm not in it :cry:

You must have missed some discussion. For the first few episodes, we will only have two people.

We intro more as we progress.

Either way, no one else is in it until I get voice samples.

Soooo i'm not in it :cry:

You must have missed some discussion. For the first few episodes, we will only have two people.

We intro more as we progress.

Either way, no one else is in it until I get voice samples.

Aight well im geting my live tomorow and ill send you the crazy sounds I always do in vent people laugh so hard i think it would be perfect for AH if hes in it.

And did you read my little script tell me what you think of it. :D