Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Anna the Red you are our hero.

...What about those alien hominoid plushies... you guys gonna sell these for massive prices too? :P8-)

EDIT: best plushies ever

EDIT2: Lol at Dan lurking in the shadows of the forum :lol:

EDIT: Im folowing Dan through all the forums he is going through :P

...What about those alien hominoid plushies... you guys gonna sell these for massive prices too? :P8-)

EDIT: best plushies ever

EDIT2: Lol at Dan lurking in the shadows of the forum :lol:

EDIT: Im folowing Dan through all the forums he is going through :P

:oops:

Wow, those are amazing! I was going to do similar ones and send 'em to the office, but they'll never match up to these. Clearly, I must perfect my skill.

no way, those are my birthday gifts!! :cry:

not being happy to be the behemoth's founder and the greatest artist in the world,Dan retires,flying on his gold whale.

m3h!m3 w4nn4 g0ld wh4l3 2! :(

Guest AnnaTheRed

No, YOU GUYS are my heroes!

I feel very embarrassed that I am a huge fan of the Behemoth, yet I only just registered on the forum recently... BUT I just really wanted to thank the good people of the Behemoth and everyone so much for their kind words. I had a lot of fun making them. :D (I did screw up a little bit on the Golden Whale, so I might make another one as a replacement.)

I couldn't post all the pictures of the cube guy and the golden whale on my blog, but you can see them all on my flickr.

I think more plushes are heading to the Behemoth office pretty soon. Hope you have enough cages to keep them in! ;)

P.S.

Spandex World is the place to be if you're looking for gaudy shiny stretchy fabrics. (Not sure if I ever want to make clothes out of the golden spandex though)

No, YOU GUYS are my heroes!

I feel very embarrassed that I am a huge fan of the Behemoth, yet I only just registered on the forum recently... BUT I just really wanted to thank the good people of the Behemoth and everyone so much for their kind words. I had a lot of fun making them. :D (I did screw up a little bit on the Golden Whale, so I might make another one as a replacement.)

I couldn't post all the pictures of the cube guy and the golden whale on my blog, but you can see them all on my flickr.

I think more plushes are heading to the Behemoth office pretty soon. Hope you have enough cages to keep them in! ;)

P.S.

Spandex World is the place to be if you're looking for gaudy shiny stretchy fabrics. (Not sure if I ever want to make clothes out of the golden spandex though)

Why would you be embarrased?