lol he got tired of tyndras' style

That he did. Comin right up!

XD

:cry:

:|

:ugeek:

;)

Guest i crash castles

This might be a "challenge" But make me a heavy avatar! (Heavy weapons guy from TF2) It will make sense considering I am addicted to that game :lol:

This might be a "challenge" But make me a heavy avatar! (Heavy weapons guy from TF2) It will make sense considering I am addicted to that game :lol:

I sooooo want that game.

Anyway, I guess I can TRY. But considering my skill in drawing humanoids, (0.0001) I might end up just taking a picture of him from the internet.

EDIT: Reference please. ;)

I sooooo want that game.

Anyway, I guess I can TRY. But considering my skill in drawing humanoids, (0.0001) I might end up just taking a picture of him from the internet.

I sooooo want that game.

http://www.teamfortress.com/images/posts/heavy_back.jpg

http://www.fileplanet.com/fileblog/imag ... pons_2.jpg

I asked i crash castles for a reference. Not you.

I sooooo want that game.

I asked i crash castles for a reference. Not you.

Well you wanted a reference.

I'll go edit my post.

Guest i crash castles

All the references you will ever need, in one video :P

Bump. I'd like to keep this alive, as I can now make videos.

I don't have flash, though... So animations will be rough, horribly done, and will take an insanely long time. (Notice I didn't add h-m-w-rk to the mix... D:)

Featured aardvark:

Nom_by_Kazoofle.jpg

Featured video:

NOTE: Sound didn't record. D:

Was something I made in an afterschool class. Horrible. They don't have any good programs. Well... some. But they've blocked out almost everything. Even Word. HOW ARE KIDS SUPPOSED TO TYPE STUFF FOR CLASS!?

And yes, I much appreciate constructive criticism. Only way I can get better.

I hate how everyone says "Oh, you are SO GOOD AT DRAWING DRAGONS AND STUFF!" without evening mentioning that I suck compared to the much more talented artists they know. Conclusion: flattery. I don't like it.

Actually, I'm going to let you say what you want. If you don't like me or my art, say so. I won't cry. Go ahead and say "I don't like your art.", I like honesty.

EDIT: The rest of my art is here: http://www.kazoofle.deviantart.com

Since I haven't posted it here in a while.

So your after school program doesn't have flash? That sucks. Every computer in my school has the entire adobe master collection CS4.

With your animation: you should have more frames so the bird looks smoother and move it slowly to the branch frame by frame, it takes longer but it will look better.

FEATURED ARTWORK:

Lol_my_eyez_r_lazors_by_Kazoofle.jpg

FEATURED VIDEO(S):

REPLIES:

So your after school program doesn't have flash? That sucks. Every computer in my school has the entire adobe master collection CS4.

With your animation: you should have more frames so the bird looks smoother and move it slowly to the branch frame by frame, it takes longer but it will look better.

It would look MUCH WORSE and take YEARS.

That's how bad it is.