Sign in to follow this  
Max15946

[Unofficial] Happy 5 Years Of Head-Biting!

As some may or may not know 2009 means 5 years ago Alien Hominid was released for PS2 and Gamecube!

So alien is 5 years old that means he is 4936792 years old in alien years (i think), so how will The Behemoth take care of this? Free Codes, Contests, Rare Figurines? We will have to find out.

Happy Birthday AH. You will be remembered as the game that launched the Beheomth company!

As for your question. A re-sullpy of the alein figures maybe? They have made AH plushies already this year though. (Or was that someone else?)

...............happy

........birthday alien....

......HOMINID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would like to buy your hd version

..........till i get the xbox..........

.... I HOPE I

WILLLIKE IT!!!

SERIOUSLY!!!!!

.it seems fun

from thebehem0th on twitter "thebehem0thwe have a surprise for you tomorrow. check the dev blog. one of our little projects... ;) -kelly"

im still clueless

Happy birthday Alien Hominid!!! :D What birthday needs some love too like Castle Crashers, after all, YOU DID start the behemoth. ;)

I remember playing Alien Hominid when he was just a little flash game on newgrounds! They grow up so fast :(

As some may or may not know 2009 means 5 years ago Alien Hominid was released for PS2 and Gamecube!

So alien is 5 years old that means he is 4936792 years old in alien years (i think), so how will The Behemoth take care of this? Free Codes, Contests, Rare Figurines? We will have to find out.

Was it released on the 19th, or is that just when you happened to post it?

I ask this because the 19th is my birthday. :|

that is just the date i posted it idk when it was released all i know that it was in 2004.

So basically anyone could've made this post at any time and have been correct about the date? :o

Wha wha wha wha?! You think I would be too caught up with castle crashers to think about the one that started it all? Alien hominid is my hero game.