Sign in to follow this  
Eclipse

3D Castle Crashers

wow thats awsome... do you use uv maping for the modles or vertex painting.... sorry if those are wrong i use blender but i just got 3d studio max

dude it would be cool if you could upload the actual models to some site so we could download them and meby crank the polys up and put in some armatures... would be fun to drop it into gamecore and make some sort of rpg/multiplayer game...

NO!

Please no 3D CC! I like CC for what it is, nothing more, nothing less :cry:

Its one of those games that doesn't need any sequels or crappy 3D re-makes :(

I understand where your coming from, I'd still like to see a 3d version. I'd still prefer the simplicity of the 2d because that keeps it simple for me. #d would probably get me aggravated because I keep losing at one part

i just meant that i want them to make a game for class im makeing a 3d rpg with a partner and i just wanted it to be kinda castle crashers themed not like id make a long game unless the teacher said that it could be my final project...

A class you say?

Which class would this be? I'm going to college soon and I'm still not sure what I want to do there :P

3D does not necessarily ruin a game. We'll have to wait and see what they have in store next. ;) I'm actually hoping for something completely new.

But that's slightly off topic; the art itself is nice. Are the models cel-shaded?

Sorry again, man I am too much of a slacker. A friend of mine just moved into town and I wanted to show him around and stuff. We ended up playing games most of the weekend. I have my next character modeled out, I just need to texture it and so something special for you guys on it :D. Mostly I hate working from home now since I have got so used to Dual Monitors at work and I only have a laptop to work on at home...yuk :P. I am really going to try to be better about working though.

The model's aren't cel-shaded, just a flat texture at 100% self-illumination with the boarder around them. I would post up the models here, but they are build very poorly and I would be ashamed. I plan to redo the crashers with a better, "correct" mesh, it's just about time. I might start staying a little bit late at work for these guys, I really want to do more, I love them so much :D. Hopefully I will have stuff to show you guys soon. If I missed any questions I am very sorry, just ask again and I'll try and respond :D.

These are really awesome! If you could make the king, then that would truly epic. If the kings epicness doesn't make your computer explode or something. ;)

Lawl, nice reference dude :P

Which 'typical RPG' would that be from :lol: Lets count how many use Revive as a spell whilst Eclipse works on his next 3D character

Wow I can`t believe it has been as long as it has O_O. I had this huge rush rush project for the last 2 weeks pretty much, working a lot of overtime and even came in on the weekends. I have a new guy modeled out, but I don't want to show him off until I finish the textures and pose him up :D. I have a really good idea for him though I think you all will like :D. Thank you for the continued interest. I think after this next guy I will give a go at the King for ya ;).

is there any way i could edit these and still get them to spin in circles? like recolor the alien, or add a golden sword or any thing like that?