Sign in to follow this  
Eclipse

3D Castle Crashers

Lawl, nice reference dude :P

Which 'typical RPG' would that be from :lol: Lets count how many use Revive as a spell whilst Eclipse works on his next 3D character

I think it's from every RPG ever made actually :lol:

So I did these guys withe some free time from work. They are very low poly, which means they don't use a lot of triangles and would be suited for portable devices like the PSP or DS or Iphone. Anyway I hope you like them, I plan to do more when I get the time.

all_crashers_smaller.jpg

red_crasher.pngorange_crasher.gifred_anim.gif

I CORUMPA 3D CRASHERS

Thats pretty cool.

What program did you use ???

I used 3D Max for the models and Photoshop for the textures.

B36D: As far as that kinda stuff goes, I suppose it wouldn't be too hard. the textures are done in a way where color changes wouldn't be hard. As far as the Golden Sword, you would just have to model, texture, and pose it :P.

I promise more to come, just dunno how soon :S. I am going to try and squeeze in sometime tonight on my next one :). I don't like showing the WIPs though...so I probably won't show it off until it's done

please come back, eclipse !!!! :cry::cry::cry:

I am here I check every day or so :P. Work has been kinda crazy lately but I still have these guys in the back of my head all the time :P.

Phew... :)

You know, i've been following and admiring your work since you first made the topic.

(i was a guest back then) and i say sincerely :

:shock:

:shock::shock::shock:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

wow.

just ... wow.

Making 3D characters SHOULD BE YOUR JOB !!!!!

If you EVER stop making these, i will be very sad... :(

PS: VERY sad :cry:

Phew... :)

You know, i've been following and admiring your work since you first made the topic.

(i was a guest back then) and i say sincerely :

:shock:

:shock::shock::shock:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

wow.

just ... wow.

Making 3D characters SHOULD BE YOUR JOB !!!!!

If you EVER stop making these, i will be very sad... :(

PS: VERY sad :cry:

Haha I'm glad you think so! But, it actually is my job :P. I work at Gameloft in Montreal. That's part of the reason these little guys take sooo long for me to do, I'll come home from work and just want to relax or jump into a game/book. I started these guys at a small 2 day gap between projects, and just haven't had that kinda time since. I have the next one all modeled out just need to slap his texture on there, pose him up and render him out. Thanks to your post I got a little motivation under my belt and after I finish this book I am reading (should be tonight) I think I will pick these little guys back up :D.

Well, i have to try this again :roll: :

PLEASE COME BACK, ECLIPSE !!! :(:cry:

Hahaha OK OK! I was going to wait until I had "completely finished" this one with the pose and weapon and stuff (plus a neat idea I have for him) but at the moment I am working on an entry for a contest so this is as far as I was able to get. I hope you like him :D.

brute_anim.gif

Hahaha OK OK! I was going to wait until I had "completely finished" this one with the pose and weapon and stuff (plus a neat idea I have for him) but at the moment I am working on an entry for a contest so this is as far as I was able to get. I hope you like him .

:shock: MY WAITING PAYED OFF ! THAT'S MY FAVORITE CHARACTER !!!! :D

When you get the pose and stuff, could a get an other view of him, please ? ;) (this view is from too high up :| )

PS : you work at gameloft, were you working on Prince of persia ?

PPS : i thought that the character was "all modeled out ?"

PPPS : Sorry to rush you like that.

Yay! Eclipse, you have got to be one of the best 3-D artists I know! Keep up the incredible work, and I hope you win that contest!

ONE of the best 3D artists that you know of ? :?

Sign in to follow this