Sign in to follow this  
Eclipse

3D Castle Crashers

I told ya !!!!

HE'S BAAAACKK !!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Happy to see you guys too :lol::lol:

Alright I was able to work this one up this morning, hopefully I can get one more done before I leave for vacation! I am thinking Barbarian maybe :D .

pink_pose.gif

Demon Knight!!!

Dammit. I was gonna call that, because I knew you would eventually...

Demon Knight!!!

This is the custom guy you created right? I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to push him back, I want to get most of the real characters done first before moving onto customs :( .

ok,one question:

where can i get this for free,if this is possible?

Depends on what you are talking about. 3D Studio Max and Adobe Photoshop/ImageReady are not legally available for free. If you are a student they have cheaper versions, but they are still pretty expensive. There are free alternatives like Blender for 3D Modeling, and Gimp for painting textures.

oh,ok,one bonus question,let's suppose i make 3d models(i learnt that at school)

would you like to answer my questions about 3d (beware of my questions)?

and could you give me tips on my 3d if i show it to you?

If you start working on 3D stuff I would can try and help as much as possible. Just know you aren't going to be good at it overnight, so if you do try it, don't let it get your frustrated :). Also if you do start and need some questions answered that is no problem, just make sure there aren't too many simple 'what does this button do', etc questions. Stuff like that can be found in online tutorials and the help menu is most programs :lol:

and could you make 3d cc mod characters for the kickass game rise of nations?

dude,that's already 4 questions! :o

I don't know if I could put them in Rise of Nations. I have never played the game and my comp is pretty bad so I doubt it could run it, haha.

OK! So now that the replies are out of the way I wanted to show off my Barbarian. He is the last character I can do before the end of the year because I will be traveling. I will still be able to check the thread and respond, but I won't have a computer I can work on with me. Sooo, sorry guys, it's going to be a bit before I can show off another one :cry: .

barbarian_pose.gif

Guest i crash castles
Could I ask that the Iceskimo be next, please? ;) It's no custom character, so...

I second that claim.

i think the necro would be fun

Over-hyped. Overused. Over-hacked. He's an epic character, but too many people fell in love with him, that I have lost some in turn.

i think the necro would be fun

Over-hyped. Overused. Over-hacked. He's an epic character, but too many people fell in love with him, that I have lost some in turn.

the "necro hack" was leaderboard text only. you were not able to play him until DLC.

Thats pretty cool.

What program did you use ???

I used 3D Max for the models and Photoshop for the textures.

The question's been asked, and answered.

Glad I could help. ;)

I am super sorry I haven't been able to do more of these guys. Life has been way too busy with work, a new child, and wife :lol: . These guys always make me smile so I will try and find some time for a few more :D

Thanks for the bump and continued love :arrow:

how bout a brown crasher with the flat duck weapon...

( i think i just made a new idea 4 my own knight :D )