Sign in to follow this  
awika

halo golden forge clan

I have a clan on halo if you wnt to join just message me deathX7 or my friend MULDEER HNTR thx. we have rules and things you need to join so if your interrested then message my friend (I dont havve live but ill get it back :lol:)

I think I'm technically part of one, I changed my emblem and colors and they didn't kick me and I didn't quit... also move to the keep.

I PMed Denivire...

Anyways, I don't get into them, because I had two friends in a clan, then one of them got "Blacklisted" for no reason, and they weren't aloud to talk to each other... pretty stupid...

I think I'm technically part of one, I changed my emblem and colors and they didn't kick me and I didn't quit... also move to the keep.

I PMed Denivire...

Anyways, I don't get into them, because I had two friends in a clan, then one of them got "Blacklisted" for no reason, and they weren't aloud to talk to each other... pretty stupid...

My first clan was official (I think) and the second one was just friends, I'm still in it I think...

Im not really in a clan as much as just a group of friends,I usually made maps and had them test them,I was working a good ghost busters map,but i had to get a new hard drive. :|

I do almost no matchmaking ever,unless im really bored and want to get 20+ kills on the same guy in swat.

Well that completely depends. A clan isn't something you make over night with your freinds. A REAL Clan is something you take your time with making, because you need a realy freind you can talk to, who you can teach easily, while you can lwarn from him just as easily. I had about 3 members in about half a year. We were the best freinds, and new every single corner of where we were going ;)

I was a real intense player on halo back in the day. Send me a freind request so that you get into my file share. Halo is not a game you play matchmaking over and over again. Halo is an entire world that is ment to be descovered, such as forge, trick jumping, and intense strategy.

Check out my file share- R34P3R 0F D34TH

I've seen about everything you can in that game ;)

Well that completely depends. A clan isn't something you make over night with your freinds. A REAL Clan is something you take your time with making, because you need a realy freind you can talk to, who you can teach easily, while you can lwarn from him just as easily. I had about 3 members in about half a year. We were the best freinds, and new every single corner of where we were going ;)

I was a real intense player on halo back in the day. Send me a freind request so that you get into my file share. Halo is not a game you play matchmaking over and over again. Halo is an entire world that is ment to be descovered, such as forge, trick jumping, and intense strategy.

I will add you!

Also I suck at forging so no tx. Although I have a good game type in mind... called hide and seek! The zombie spawns in a box and the people have to hidez because in 30 seconds teleporters spawn to let zombie free! Brute shots radar jammers, deployable covers, and ONE grav list supplied. Also regenerating grenades. Zombie unkillable. I MIGHT make a version of it for some fun maps. Note that I will not edit the map much. So it will take skills to hide :evil: .

And the zombie gets rockets :lol:

I will add you!

Also I suck at forging so no tx. Although I have a good game type in mind... called hide and seek! The zombie spawns in a box and the people have to hidez because in 30 seconds teleporters spawn to let zombie free! Brute shots radar jammers, deployable covers, and ONE grav list supplied. Also regenerating grenades. Zombie unkillable. I MIGHT make a version of it for some fun maps. Note that I will not edit the map much. So it will take skills to hide :evil: .

And the zombie gets rockets :lol:

Just one of the billions of fun custom games created by players. With Forge and the ability to make your own gametype, I don't see why people can hate that game :D

Your file share is epic :shock:

lol, I've hunted down some of the best videoz ever in their ;)

By the way, sorry I don't have XBL. I haven't had it for 2 months now, and I'm planning on waiting it out till christmas due to the fact that I am extremely cheap :lol: I'll be sure to play with you later.

Their has to be at least 4 months of maps I've worked on in my file share in their :shock:

Your file share is epic :shock:

lol, I've hunted down some of the best videoz ever in their ;)

By the way, sorry I don't have XBL. I haven't had it for 2 months now, and I'm planning on waiting it out till christmas due to the fact that I am extremely cheap :lol: I'll be sure to play with you later.

Their has to be at least 4 months of maps I've worked on in my file share in their :shock:

It are oks. At least you can send messages :lol: .