Sign in to follow this  
Guest Foxxtrot

PS3 Version

Guest Foxxtrot

Is it just me or do the animations and graphics look better on the PS3 version because from screens and vids I saw it looks a lot smoother. Anyone else think that?

Guest Foxxtrot

Yeah that's probably it. I was hoping that they would polish it up though.

Hmm it does look alot more smooth. But maybe because it's like a HD image and the TV you use isnt as clear?

I dunno.

I play it on an HD TV, and this still seems a bit more smooth.

I guess they probably decided to update a few things while they were re-coding it for PS3

The graphics are gonna be better and smoother on the PS3 because it can run it better and because most of the games on the PS3 have really good graphics.

You sound very ignorant...

PS3 is friggin' Blu-Ray so of course it looks better. Say, about 25% more sharp?

Just so you know, Blu-Ray is the disc format so it doesn't affect this game at all...

PS3 is friggin' Blu-Ray so of course it looks better. Say, about 25% more sharp?

Just so you know, Blu-Ray is the disc format so it doesn't affect this game at all...

Someone sounds a tad jealous. :lol:

Jealous? He is correct, having blu-ray drive will not make a difference is graphics when playing Castle Crashers. The main thing blu-ray has going for itself is how much space is available on the disc compared to a regular DVD. The fact that blu-ray was even brought up is kind of pointless as the game will be read off a hard drive not a disc. Both systems output 1080p, so unless the developers update the graphics to be better you will not notice much a difference if one at all. Just goes to show you how much false information is spread around the net by people that are clueless and misinforming others, below is a perfect example:

Guest Milkshake

idc really tht much being tht if they make it for other systems. cuz most games from the behemoth r proly gna come out on the xbox first b4 anything else. xbox is their main platform! nd their favorite :D

idc really tht much being tht if they make it for other systems. cuz most games from the behemoth r proly gna come out on the xbox first b4 anything else. xbox is their main platform! nd their favorite :D
My confused friend, that is a false statement. 8-) The Behemoth doesn't not favor one system over the other, more or less what the feel like releasing something on. I do believe when the released Castle Crashers on the 360 they did that mainly because it was the best or most well known next-gen system at the time. Now they are shipping CC over to the PS3.

And btw, Alien Hominid was released on the PS2 before the 360. So there is no favoritism. End of that discussion.

The graphics are gonna be better and smoother on the PS3 because it can run it better and because most of the games on the PS3 have really good graphics.

yup (and on movies also)