Sign in to follow this  
Stoic Panda

Super Insane Mode?!

Wile scanning through pictures of CC for the PS3 I noticed something off. On the picture of the world map in the pit were you start insane mode there is now two places instead of one... could this possibly be a secret level or a new insane mode?

LINK: http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/castlecrashers/images/0/3/?tag=thumbs_below;thumb;3

Oh Off toic Question...How do I put a link in a word so if I said....HIPPO and someone clicked on it it would take them to google.

Guest ThePaska

The real question is, if it is something new for the PS3 version, will it be added into the 360 version as well?

The real question is, if it is something new for the PS3 version, will it be added into the 360 version as well?

Exactly what I was thinking.

I was thinking a super insane mode where everything's the same except all health is lowered to one. That would be freaking impossible though.

perhaps it's super easy snuggle bunny deluxe mode

that would be epic

NO....

....that would be UBER EPIC!!!

its the princess room you go in there and if anyones with you you fight them to the death to kiss the princesses new round for each princess thank you

Guest Maddcow911

Maybe its the karaoke minigame everyones so skeptical about!!! Which of course would only be accessible after beating insane mode ;)

It could be something more practical to make the game more convenient that isn't like exclusive content. I think it could be a "return to character select screen" shortcut. It's always a bother to have to exit to the main menu, create a lobby, and re-invite friends just to change characters in coop. The same goes for single player. Exiting to the map is a bit of a waste of time.