Sign in to follow this  
Guest i crash castles

The land of I crash castles stuff that can be considered art

Guest i crash castles

Im getting a graphics tablet soon....Oooohhh......Ahhh.......

-OOOOHHHH Animated avatar!

-OOOOOOOOH ANOTHER avvytar omgeez!

Its the gray knight. It turned out..... Interesting. He's wearing chaps :lol:

-Alien hominids coolness rose by 10! Lol took 2 minutes.

:o Rated a fave and turned it off before it burned my ears out.

Fl studio?

Also Nice job for your first, though it is kinda random with all the instruments. But I can't realy say that becasue I havenot published a song yet. :cry:

Uh... hrmm.. well it was ok but nothing went together really i.e the notes, the beats were random and in my opinion the tone of the whole thing and the tempo were off. The name didn't suit it either... not that funky in my opinion... other than that practice! You can only get better :D

Well, this stuff is a little too random, in my opinion.

There seems to be random instruments put anywhere and everywhere, with beats and tempos that don't match up, as if you were just messing with the program to see what you could do with it, and the titles of each song seems to be inaccurate.

How much time did you put into creating each piece? how many instruments are present each time?

I think the best course of action for you is to make a simple song consisting of a maximum of 3 instruments, and to take more time making sure the tempos of each instrument matches up right to make a more fulfilling song.

But hey, starting off is always the hard part, it's taking the initiative and working on what people have said instead of giving up that makes talent truly shine in a person. ;)

Guest i crash castles
Well, this stuff is a little too random, in my opinion.

There seems to be random instruments put anywhere and everywhere, with beats and tempos that don't match up, as if you were just messing with the program to see what you could do with it, and the titles of each song seems to be inaccurate.

How much time did you put into creating each piece? how many instruments are present each time?

I think the best course of action for you is to make a simple song consisting of a maximum of 3 instruments, and to take more time making sure the tempos of each instrument matches up right to make a more fulfilling song.

But hey, starting off is always the hard part, it's taking the initiative and working on what people have said instead of giving up that makes talent truly shine in a person. ;)

Great advice!