Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

Tofu / Horse / Refrigerator HOUSE!

I was in Garry's Mod and a friend of mine made a building that resembled a monster. When you entered it, the jaws closed and you were crushed to death inside the monster-building. After seeing it, I thought up this idea!

Slideshow of the House...

Or click here for the gallery instead.

It's a house made out of the little guy you can ride in Game 3. The tongue was the only way I could think of to add a ramp into the building (which is there, it's just a hidden entrance; all you do is walk through the wall after going up the tongue).

The inside is a simplistic little home that I designed out of boredom. Enjoy!

PICS (front view only; the rest are in the slideshow or gallery).

front1x.pngfront2e.png

Well, most video games in the world take money.

The Source engine runs many incredibly great games such as Half-Life 2 and Portal, as well as the famed Team Fortress 2.

Garry's Mod is a sandbox modification that not only allows you to mess with game contents as you wish and build to your heart's content, but also allows developers to create their own content such as roleplay modes, deathrun, etc.

Just letting you know.

Now, everyone stare at the house. Which I personally think is a refrigerator. After all, it's indestructible.

I've seen videos of people making GIANT Robots in Garys mod. It actually looks really cool, but way to many controls and stuff, it costs stuff and I don't play PC games, and it takes PROS to build serious robots.

Also in garys mod- Is their like an online gamplay, like slayer?

Sure, there's online gameplay.

There's actually a lot of other gamemodes other than sandbox, but I actually run a gaming community cented around Garry's Mod.

I don't know if this is against the rules, but you can check us out at jazzygaming.org... :)