Sign in to follow this  
jouste

thank you behemoth! an homage to your awesomeness!

wow i just realized that the ninja picture is on sale in the shirts section of the store, and that the green knight is out of stock =[

:arrow: Ricky

hey guys, thanks a lot for the comments

@sandmonkey: i draw during my lunch break and for a bit before i crash. i'm pretty quick at it so i can get a lot done.

@elite monkey: that's the coolest thing anyone has ever described my art as. thank you.

so i took a break from the characters for a moment so i could get my boss on. here's everybody's favorite psychotic cyclops! i took some more liberties than i regularly do on his armor. so here he is looking a little solem and getting ready to stab you a bunch with his crazy knives.

CC_cyclops_sm.jpg

and this guys pretty much like a 1x1 ratio so click on this here link for the much bigger version if you're a stickler for details

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1224235145

thanks again for the comments people, always good to hear from everybody.

-jouste

ahh...still no desert thug... :(

@sandmonkey: i draw during my lunch break and for a bit before i crash. i'm pretty quick at it so i can get a lot done.

@elite monkey: that's the coolest thing anyone has ever described my art as. thank you.

so i took a break from the characters for a moment so i could get my boss on. here's everybody's favorite psychotic cyclops! i took some more liberties than i regularly do on his armor. so here he is looking a little solem and getting ready to stab you a bunch with his crazy knives.

CC_cyclops_sm.jpg

and this guys pretty much like a 1x1 ratio so click on this here link for the much bigger version if you're a stickler for details

-jouste

Relax man, he'll do it. You don't rush perfection. :)

I like how the cyclops you made is drawn more eh, non-cyborgish(can't think of a word right now). Looking awesome as always jouste! 8-)

I really don't want to rush you or stress you out or anything, but PLEASE make the king! That would be the best thing ever!

CC_cyclops_sm.jpg

-jouste

Relax man, he'll do it. You don't rush perfection. :)

I like how the cyclops you made is drawn more eh, non-cyborgish(can't think of a word right now). Looking awesome as always jouste! 8-)

:? why would i need to relax?". i am not going crazy like "OMFG MAK4 A DEASRT THUG IT IZ BEAST :evil::twisted::twisted::twisted::!::!::!::!::evil::!::!::!: " then you could tell me to "chill out".all i said was "ahh...still no desert thug... :( "hell i didn't even go crazy like the first few times...*d-bag jackazz* :roll:

@ chris: i haven't come across anything thus far. hopefully it stays that way. my chicks aren't really that great though.

@ crass: the civilian would be coming a little after. i've already drawn the peasant and the civilian is pretty similar, so we'll have to see.

@ domby: yeah the king should be coming pretty soon, i kind of wanted to get all the characters done up first and then attack the main characters.

@ megaman 768: whoa, clapton reference. thanks man.

@ ApplesMcGrind: please avoid the name calling. you've been pretty adamant with the desert thug thread posting and that's fine.

so here's the long awaited saracen aka desert thug! i gave him the mean cleaver and zebra pet. he's also launching some sand blasting magic in the back and spattered in the fresh blood of a foe.

CC_saracen_sm.jpg

and here's a larger image for those big saracen fans!

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1224457889

thanks again for all the comments guys, its great to be appreciated :D

and more stuff coming soon!

lol either your having an "episode" or that was a joke i know i laughed :lol:

is was a joke.i did that for the hell of it and made it sound like as if i were getting all hyped up on someone telling me not to keep getting so hyped up(thats the ironic part anyway) :lol: i was kidding and that thug looks awsome!!(sorry to anyone who found that offense :oops: )

lol either your having an "episode" or that was a joke i know i laughed :lol:

is was a joke.i did that for the hell of it and made it sound like as if i were getting all hyped up on someone telling me not to keep getting so hyped up(thats the ironic part anyway) :lol: i was kidding and that thug looks awsome!!(sorry to anyone who found that offense :oops: )

Alright cool, you had me for a moment there. :o

and jouste, your thug is looking violent, in a good artsy-kinda way.

I really like what you did with the Saracen, the pose is cool and it's very bloody, which makes it even cooler. And the zebra orb is like: "yeah, whatever". 8-)

It's great, keep them coming. :)

OMG! Jouste, I was just thinking;

Whats going to happen when you run out of characters to draw? :( Including all the unplayable NPC's thats quite a lot

But they will run out eventually...right?