Sign in to follow this  
jouste

thank you behemoth! an homage to your awesomeness!

Aren't they kinda' included in NPC's? :?

Then he will draw Action Scenes In his style...

hey guys, thanks for all your comments!

@redRAID3r: you bet! they were nice enough to hook me up right away :D

@crass: nope not at all, i'll see what i can do.

@sandmonkey: totally saving the knights for last my friend, so don't expect anything out of them until the bosses are done :)

@chris.: i don't know what i'll do when everybody has been drawn... i've never thought about that... :(

@lars: a good idea about those action scenes :)

so here's another boss character before i do up the king. it's that annoying ice wizard on his throne! he's currently summoning an icicle to drop on your head, look out crashers!

CC_icew_sm.jpg

aaaand here's a bigger version for all to have!

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1224921123

i've been pretty busy as of late, sorry this one took so long, thanks for the constant bumping of my thread dudes! you guys are the best!

Guest Whippped

I think your bosses are some of your best work. Fingers crossed for a corn boss pretty soon :D

hmm...i never thought about it but what does homage mean because the title confuses me "an homage to your awsomeness!" :lol: i cant belive im just now thinking about it ;)

My definition of Homage:

Something done or given to show respect and admiration

Wowzas :shock: I used to hate the ice boss, but you're art makes me want to change my mind! Actually, all of your art makes me love each character in this game. :arrow:

hey guys, thanks for all your comments!

@redRAID3r: you bet! they were nice enough to hook me up right away :D

@crass: nope not at all, i'll see what i can do.

@sandmonkey: totally saving the knights for last my friend, so don't expect anything out of them until the bosses are done :)

@chris.: i don't know what i'll do when everybody has been drawn... i've never thought about that... :(

@lars: a good idea about those action scenes :)

so here's another boss character before i do up the KING. it's that annoying ice wizard on his throne! he's currently summoning an icicle to drop on your head, look out crashers!

CC_icew_sm.jpg

aaaand here's a bigger version for all to have!

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1224921123

i've been pretty busy as of late, sorry this one took so long, thanks for the constant bumping of my thread dudes! you guys are the best!

:shock: You're doing the king next? *Explodes of happiness* YAY!!!

hey all! so sorry i haven't posted earlier and extra sorry that the king is still in the works( he's the king so he's gotta be one of my better ones :))

glad to hear you've all been liking the boss stuff i did, i'll keep going until i run out of guys to draw!

so i can't do a naked post cause i hate doing that so here's one of my favorite unsung hero's of the game, the weapon expert blacksmith! here he is with his heavy blacksmith hammer ready to help forge you to victory! i think we all noticed his cool purple cross on his tabard.., man, how many super awesome stories would this guy have to tell?

CC_blacksmith1_sm.jpg

and the obligatory larger image for everyone's viewing! (it's another 1:1 ratio so seeing it bigger would be a good idea if you like the image).

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1225785666

so thanks for hangin' in there guys for the king's arrival. hopefully the blacksmith will tide us all over until i can cram in some king time!

thanks for all the great comments guys, always good hearing from you.

-jouste

Yeah!

At last, an epic image of the awe-inspiring Blacksmith! Always the Purple knight FTW

On behalf of I and my friends from my school (who also agree Purple knight FTW) I thank you so much, Jouste :D