Sign in to follow this  
jouste

thank you behemoth! an homage to your awesomeness!

i suggest making the industrialist. you would probably make him look amazing. i dont know what animal orb would look good with him though, but thats why you're the artist and im the one in my computer chair being amazed by your art.

Well, if you are taking suggestions, I'd love to see the Red Knight or the Bee Keeper drawn in your style. As for the animal orb, Rammy, the Troll, or the Yeti would be great...Meowburt is cool too. :D

Thanks for your reply, by the way, I will definitely search one of those wacom tablets that you reccomend. 8-)

@big p:

thanks for the comment, i'm a pretty big fan of gears of war but i never really thought about doing up their guys, baird's a jerk, marcus is too hardcore for anybody, and all in all its hard to cram in dynamics i like drawing into those lumbering tanks. thanks for the ideas though, it is getting my gears turning.

@redRAID3R:

great sigs red, and i would never mind, keep chopping em up and having fun with em.

@danp:

thanks again for the comments dan, always great too hear from you. and i really try to change the posing on eatch guy. and let me commend you on your choice of uniting pirates and ninjas in your guys' game. i'm a pirate man myself so after playing the game i felt you gave both influences a fair slice of the awesome-pie.

@Anthony Cutone:

thanks for the comments, and the industrialist would be a good idea. i'll see if i can get too him after i take a bash at that eskimo that was mentioned earlier.

@Ghieri:

ahh the beekeeper! definitely one of my faves, great suggestion. and on wacom tablets. i find that if you're a sketchy artist like me (as opposed to a traditional painter) you'll appreciate a smaller tablet. if you got a widescreen monitor to work with i'd highly reccomed trying ot get ahold of something like this

http://www.wacom.com/intuos/4x6.cfm

that's what i got at home. i had to save up some money for a while but it's a blast to use. drawing on a wacom takes some time to get used too, but the coolest part about it is that your hand is never in the way of what you're drawing!

@Bootcamperz v3:

eskimo yes! hopefully soon ;D

@Nephets:

great to hear! sig it up!

@NecroMancer:

chop away you crazy master of the undead!

so waaay back the skeleton was mentioned, and i wanted to get one of that cool guy done up. so here's the skeleton with sherbert the jump-boosting cat! along with that medusa blade thing. i tried to add some more "meat" to the skeleton and made his rib-cage incorporated into some kind of armor.

CC_skel_sm.jpg

and here's a bigger one for all those cool sigs that you guys have been making! keep it up dudes and dudettes!

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1221947819

thanks everybody!

-jouste

I will proabably make sigs of most of your CC artwork I love them. Just very simple ones but messing around with the colors and style just a tad bit.

Keep up the good work.

And heres a lil thing I made for a the first lucky person to use it.

Please only one person use it because I don't like people having the same sig lol.

V1skelly.png

*EDIT* Made another of Ninjer:

v1ninjer.png

How 'Bout The King? :D

That Would be interesting!

Ha ha, yes! That'd be an awesome attempt! Making him old, crazy and wielding... a wooden spoon! lawl.

The suggestion on how is just goofing around, but the King is the only Character worthy of the Chicken :P

at this rate, he'll have covered all characters :lol:

where's everyone getting the ninjer name from? says ninja on the leaderboards!

at this rate, he'll have covered all characters :lol:

where's everyone getting the ninjer name from? says ninja on the leaderboards!

when you check xbox 360 friends list, and the friend is playing castle crashers and he's using the ninja character,

it'll say,

"playing ninjer on "so and so"

maybe a typo from the behemoth team XD

@joker b:

good suggestion on the king, and snakey's great! i love the knife and vine magic tears bosses to shreds, not to mention his helmet looks super cool.

@snipingranger:

not really a bother, i just hope people understand that just because i haven't drawn a character yet doesn't mean that i hate their design or something :). and the knights will come later. promise!

@danp:

haha i don't know about that, i'm not even halfway there!

@mr.periwinkle knight:

oh there is periwinkle love my friend. you're just a little late to the suggestion party! :D i'll see what i can do. got a favorite animal orb? and would the lightsaber be fitting?

i recall an iceskimo with bi-polar bear mention a while ago, so here he is getting ready to totally ruin your day with a snowball attack! bi-polar bear is in one of happier moods but that will soon change once your health gets low and he gets real mean.

CC_iceskimo_sm.jpg

and a big one for the iceskimo fans

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1222033507

thanks for the comments guys!

When you do get around to the elemental knights, mind doing the Green Knight with Pazzo?

That would be the best thing ever, and I will be your compliment slave for everything!

But I digress, nice job you've done here! I love the style, and I think I might just try and steal it from you >:3