Sign in to follow this  
jouste

thank you behemoth! an homage to your awesomeness!

big congrats to behemoth and their incredible game. i had the honor of meeting up with the behemoth booth at last year's comicon and a good friend of mine got a barbarian figure signed for me at this years pax.

after a few run throughs i found my favorite character, then i was wielding the crit-lobster, chucking axes, and had bitey the bat following me around and chomping heads. that was pretty much one of the most memorable experiences i'll ever have in gaming and i have that giant chicken team to thank for it.

i had to do up an homage to you guys so here's my barbarian!

thanks so much behemoth!

CC_barb_500.jpg

and here's a bigger version just for the heck of it ;}

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1221080152

the whole collection update below!!

CC_peasant_sm.jpg

CC_fencer_sm.jpg

CC_brute_sm.jpg

CC_stoveface_sm.jpg

CC_demon_sm.jpg

CC_bear_sm.jpg

CC_necro_sm.jpg

CC_ninjer_sm.jpg

CC_skel_sm.jpg

CC_iceskimo_sm.jpg

more comin!

Soul Calibur here we come!

Seriously though, you guys should ask.

Guest Kibbler

Ah!

I don't check for a few days and you draw 3 more characters?! You're over halfway to drawing them all. :o

You're a machine. Love the iceskimo!

hey guys thanks for the great comments, always good to hear from all of you.

so it sounded like snakey got the most cheers in the last few posts. i forgot a lunch so here goes snakey with the seahorse! he's chucking one of his sweet knives at the moment and wielding the green mace.

CC_snakey_sm.jpg

here's a bigger one for you sig builder's out there

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1222113669

thanks a lot guys!

Oh my God, Seahorse! And he looks like he might actually do something more important that "walk through water as if there was no water" :lol:

And of course, Snakey. Very impressive work yet again. You should be a concept artist for a game company or something :P

Awesome job! I love the expression on the seahorse. :arrow:

I think the next one should be the Beekeeper, right?.... Nah, I'm sure whichever you choose will be awesome. 8-)

Jouste, you really are great. Are you pursuing a career in this at all? Because from what I see you deserve one.

Jouste, you really are great. Are you pursuing a career in this at all? Because from what I see you deserve one.

I agree. He should totally be a concept artist or something.

;)

:lol:

Oh my God, Seahorse! And he looks like he might actually do something more important that "walk through water as if there was no water" :lol:

hey! that's actually a pretty sweet power when you think about it. can you imagine running through the ocean like it isn't even there? that'd be so stellar. i'd join one of those water sports or challenge phelps and just run on foot at the bottom of the pool. haha

great drawings as always. this is like a fun little rollercoaster to watch the world form all over again!