Sign in to follow this  
jouste

thank you behemoth! an homage to your awesomeness!

i whould love to see a king with the four prencess or knights behinde him *kinda crude as there father away*

dude your work is well... godly i must say you have a nack your gonna be a weathly man =D

Oh my God, Seahorse! And he looks like he might actually do something more important that "walk through water as if there was no water" :lol:

hey! that's actually a pretty sweet power when you think about it. can you imagine running through the ocean like it isn't even there? that'd be so stellar. i'd join one of those water sports or challenge phelps and just run on foot at the bottom of the pool. haha

great drawings as always. this is like a fun little rollercoaster to watch the world form all over again!

I got nothing against that power, I just got something against how often you need him! ;)

denivire you were saying something about redraider and stuff here right?

Ya, scroll through page 6+. He has a couple there. You could also PM Red for info on getting them. His response though is his and not mine.

Guest Kibbler

jouste...

You can't stop now! You're over halfway there! :)

Snakey was so amazing; would you be able to do the king the same joustice? I have a love for monkeyface as well, and since the king's face looks like monkeyface, maybe they'd be a good pair?

...just sayin' andalusia

wow thanks for the tons of comments guys! all your suggestions are being taken into consideration so please don't think i'm ignoring anybody if i don't get back to you with an "@", i gotta make sure i sneak in a reply before my boss comes up behind me.

@dexide: art's kinda tricky to get into, usually people want you to adhere to a certain style which all of a sudden turns your favorite thing to do into a limiting pain in the neck that stifles a lot of your creativity. luckily dan's stuff is a blast to draw, so i'm happy just doin' these guys for now! thanks for the suggestion tho.

@redRAID3R: good eye red, yeah i use the same BG so that all i need to do is a hue and saturation change so i can make sure i can get these done over lunch. but i don't draw over the background, i add it last after i've laid out the colors onto the line work and sneak it underneath it all.

so i guess i messed up and said i'd do industrialist before snakey. sorry about that but i hope this makes up for it. didn't have too long during lunch but here he is! the industrialist wielding a well used blue mace with a curious pazzo at his side! thanks to anthony cutone for the specs.

CC_industrialist.jpg

and that is the native resolution but here's a link for the image by itslef.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1222286819

thnks again guys, really great too hear from everybody.

Ooo wow that is really good! I like the colors.

*EDIT* I wanted to showcase his whole body so I made this!

v1industrialist.png And thought another would be cool!: v2snakey.png

And these are for my personal use to anybody who would want to use them. Just wanted to show the magnificent artist.

But I made this for anyone

v2bear.png

thanks again for the comments guys!

@the mad fiddler: thanks alot man! yeah i was a little suprised when i saw that!

so killer bee-keeper it is! i gave him some bee pants and bee gloves as well as the honey testing spoon! he's got snailbert following him for that added toughness. and launching the dreaded bee magic. i took quite a bit of liberties with this guy just for fun. hope it does things justice!

CC_beekeep_sm.jpg

aaaaand a bigger one.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1222336835

Fantastic job with the Beekeeper! it really turned out better than I expected, though I'm not a big fan of Snailburt, but still, amazing. 8-)

again. always. amazed! I love what you did with the beekeeper. From the smear of honey on his hat to the snarky and individualistic attitude of the bees, another jem.

:arrow:

kelly

ps. official request for you to try one of the female characters! (I know.. there are SO many to choose from. :D ) Perhaps with an Owlet or a Spiny buddy? Or.. dare i say it.. the Chicken?