Sign in to follow this  
jouste

thank you behemoth! an homage to your awesomeness!

do you draw these by hand or on a computer and if on computer what program? check out the spoiler that what i ment by spoof

shoulder grenades? so EPIC!
agreed alien my favorite so far (exept maybe the eskimo :D )

Hey Jouste, thanks a million for the advice and posting your process, I greatly appreciate it considering I'm still new to the tablet. I know I bugged you a few times about it ;)

But that's fantastic! I really love seeing your work.

Edit: Quick Question. What are the pros of using Sketchbook Pro over Photshop to draw it out?

Guest StoneAgeHitman

ok so i was looking through jouste's stuff, and i gotta say: it is flat out AMAZING. you are areally good artist (obvious, i know, but i had to say it) keep up the good work :D

I love you Jouste. :shock:

These are just amazing! I love them all. I like how the Bipolar Bear smiles, I like the bloody Blue Mace of the Industrialist, I love the blood on the Bear, I love the realistic Lobster weapon, and I JUST LOVE IT ALL!!! :D

hey guys! great to hear from all of you again!

@B36D: it's all on the computer. first with sketchbook pro, and then with photoshop. i use a wacom tablet through the whole thing.

@mad fiddler: the pro's of using sketchbook is the speed you can get stuff going. it has the sexiest pencil emulation out of any of the paint programs plus the spacebar takes care of 2 of the most common functions when sketching; it controls the zoom and the pan at the same time allowing you to be really free with your drawing.

its streamline, like the HUD is basically like you're playing a first person shooter, it's all nice and tight in the bottom left and keeps the screen wide open for the important part, your paper!

after linking a few of the functions (like spacebar, and "V" and whatever) it feels like you control the whole program. anyways i'm pretty sure you can snag a free 30 day trial or something still. go for it and tell me how it works out for you!

so i've been a bit busy but i wanted to get at least one drawing done over the weekend. so here's the thief! swinging into action with that agility boosting meowburt happily floating beside him! he's also got that crazy bow that just makes you want to strangle him.

CC_thief_sm.jpg

and here's a bigger one for you crazy people that like bigger images:

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1223251786

thanks alot for all your great comments guys. its always great hearing from you.

-jouste

holy hell!

these should be on the shirts at the behemoth store, with most of the money made from it going to you ofcourse

but really, these would sell like hotcakes

holy hell!

these should be on the shirts at the behemoth store, with most of the money made from it going to you ofcourse

AGREED! I can definitely see myself wearing your artwork. :arrow:

Guest Kibbler

!!

Best pose yet!! He's so dynamic and oh-so-stylish.

<3 <3 <3

Would wear this on a shirt. And a hat. And a coffee mug. Pillowcase so I can snuggle with it at night?

...that may be too far. Forgive me.

WOW YOU ROCK,BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE BEAST?A DESSERT THUG.i mean come on with his bombs and what not...air....i shouldn't .....or should i.muhahaha.JK :lol:but seriously me want thug :( .....bad :cry: ..... ;) .oh and nice royal guard/thieve/ alien :D !!!

holy hell!

funny you should say that....