Sign in to follow this  
jouste

thank you behemoth! an homage to your awesomeness!

Wow, you know I've never actually seen this thread (I know, I'm an idiot)

But I've seen all these pictures on the forums before and just want to send my OMG to you, Jouste, personally

So dude...

O.M.G.

...for being able to draw the best CC art I've ever seen :D;)

holy hell!

these should be on the shirts at the behemoth store, with most of the money made from it going to you ofcourse

but really, these would sell like hotcakes

funny you should say that....

what?

Guest WhalesOnStilts

Your next one should have Mr. Buddy as the animal orb. :ninja:

What programs did you use to make these jouste? They look incredible I'm really interested in emulating this style, maybe for another game or something...Either way it looks awesome, keep up the great work! :)

hey all, great too hear from you guys again! sorry its been a bit, i got pretty busy the last couple days so haven't been drawing the guys as much as i'd like to. i'm gettin' pretty close to the tail end of the unlockables so the knights will be coming!

@apples Mcgrind:

calm down there cowboy ;) the desert thug is in the works. i just got accused of showing no periwinkle knight love earlier so one step at a time.

@whalesonstilts:

good call. i'm a fan of mr.buddy as well.

@bobmos:

emulate away friend! i use sketchbook pro first and get some clean lines out of it then i color in photoshop. the key is to have some sexy lines to work with a multiply layer.

and in regards to the "hotcakes" that were brought to our attention by kelly our moderator i believe it's in regards to the super cool new t-shirts that are going on for sale at the behemoth store soon! i'm gonna order that rooster right away.

V-------------------------------------------------------V

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2260

^-------------------------------------------------------^

so back a bit i was accused for showing no love to the conehead by mr.periwinkle knight so after a few days of sobbing i decided to draw the conehead knight proving that my love for all the characters knows no bounds! so here he is with spiny the defense boosting lizard and signature lightsabre. he's also unleashing his swarm of arrows so beware anyone standing in his way!

CC_conehead_sm.jpg

and here's a bigger image for all those that love the periwinkle knight!

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1223934446

thanks alot for all the comments guys! its always great to hear from you.

-jouste

Yay!

More pictures ;) (And I so want a Ninjer shirt :lol: )

Please keep up the good work :D

-Its always great to hear from you too!

hey guys,

so how about those princesses eh? i decided to fold under all that mod pressure and ban threats that kelly gave me(jk ;)) and went through with one of the princesses. hope you all like it.

here's the red princess a little exhausted after a hard day's crashing, it seems rescue was just taking too long and she needed to take some action of her own. so with the help of the nasty looking mace and mr. buddy she smashed herself free from her captors and is ready to do some slaying of her own!

CC_princess01_sm.jpg

and for those princess fans here's a larger image

V---------------------------------V

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1223945496

thanks for the comments guys.

-jouste

i have 2 requests even though your not taking requests... :|

you should make a blue knight!

and a pink knight!

Hey kelly,

i hope he put that Unicorn Pheonix tattoo on the paintings back, you know, like in real life? After that after party................................

trying to make it with the bartender.......

mumble

Hey kelly,

i hope he put that Unicorn Pheonix tattoo on the paintings back, you know, like in real life? After that after party................................

mumble

don't really know what you are talking about.. but regardless this thread probably isn't the place for it.

:arrow:

kelly

Hey kelly,

mumble

don't really know what you are talking about.. but regardless this thread probably isn't the place for it.

:arrow:

kelly

Too true, too true. :o

P.S. Props to Jouste, keep up the incredible art!