Sign in to follow this  
jouste

thank you behemoth! an homage to your awesomeness!

omg. ok, i would LOVE to see a game where the character actually looked like that with smooth animations. That has almost never been seen. you should send that into a gaming company. or just ask the behemoth team. Hey behemoth team, would you use his art if you could?

hey guys thanks for the comments!

@kelly: thanks for keeping the thread clean and abolishing strange rumors.

@b36d: the knights are gonna come as soon as i've drawn up everybody else.

@sandmonkey: nothing is too good for this forum my friend.

@mr.nature72: as far as i'm concerned all these pictures are already behemoths' and they can do whatever they want with them. and the whole game thing tends to get pretty tricky, a lot of the decisions are made by larger groups of people that all want to see the same type of art.

that's why behemoth is so great! they are a true visionary that sticks to thier own guns. we need more behemoth's around before EVERY hero in games ends up looking like the prison break guy.

i'm talking to you: mass effect guy, fracture guy, force unleashed guy, too human guy, and a myriad of other super lame shaved head caucasian protagonists :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------

so aside from my mini-rant here's the cultist! equipped with the super cool crit-club, firing his dark matter energy and parading around with that health regenerating troll!

CC_cultist_sm.jpg

and a larger image for those of you who are super stoked for the DLC that's on its way!

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1224056598

great to hear from all you dudes and dudettes!

-jouste

that's why behemoth is so great! they are a true visionary that sticks to thier own guns. we need more behemoth's around before EVERY hero in games ends up looking like the prison break guy.

i'm talking to you: mass effect guy, fracture guy, force unleashed guy, too human guy, and a myriad of other super lame shaved head caucasian protagonists :P

Too true!

And I am super stoked for the DLC. Anyway, your pictures are truly awesome, I'm amazed that leaving in all of your sketch lines (Unless I'm mistaken) makes the end result look even cooler somehow. It's like magic; I don't think I'd like leaving in my sketchier lines when I draw but now I feel like I should at least give it a shot. Rock on!

Theoretically...yeah :lol:

I think that Jouste created the Mona Lisa in his past life as Leonardo da Vinci, it seems a totally reasonable explanation to me :P Only way to explain your amazing art talents, Jouste

Theoretically speaking, of course ;)

Theoretically...yeah :lol:

I think that Jouste created the Mona Lisa in his past life as Leonardo da Vinci, it seems a totally reasonable explanation to me :P Only way to explain your amazing art talents, Jouste

Theoretically speaking, of course ;)

Da Vinci? more like

Da BOMB!

Well done for that amazing play on words :roll:

(And that's how you use sarcasm, Mister)

Phew thanks i know.

Great minds like mine should not be put to waste in front of you meger individuals.

I am now going to California, to laugh at the insignifigant minds who partake in dangerously mediocre "surf boarding."

*Sips tea

*releases umbrella and floats away.

hey guys, thanks a lot for the comments

@sandmonkey: i draw during my lunch break and for a bit before i crash. i'm pretty quick at it so i can get a lot done.

@elite monkey: that's the coolest thing anyone has ever described my art as. thank you.

so i took a break from the characters for a moment so i could get my boss on. here's everybody's favorite psychotic cyclops! i took some more liberties than i regularly do on his armor. so here he is looking a little solem and getting ready to stab you a bunch with his crazy knives.

CC_cyclops_sm.jpg

and this guys pretty much like a 1x1 ratio so click on this here link for the much bigger version if you're a stickler for details

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1224235145

thanks again for the comments people, always good to hear from everybody.

-jouste

hey guys, thanks a lot for the comments

@sandmonkey: i draw during my lunch break and for a bit before i crash. i'm pretty quick at it so i can get a lot done.

@elite monkey: that's the coolest thing anyone has ever described my art as. thank you.

so i took a break from the characters for a moment so i could get my boss on. here's everybody's favorite psychotic cyclops! i took some more liberties than i regularly do on his armor. so here he is looking a little solem and getting ready to stab you a bunch with his crazy knives.

CC_cyclops_sm.jpg

and this guys pretty much like a 1x1 ratio so click on this here link for the much bigger version if you're a stickler for details

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1224235145

thanks again for the comments people, always good to hear from everybody.

-jouste

That is SICK broham!

Jouste...is there anything you can't draw?! :?

Serious question dude :lol: Your art style is amazing ;)

Guest Kibbler

<3 <3 <3

Dude, lovin' the colors on this one! He looks really polished.

It's so rad when the blood splatter lines up with your weapon, even though you don't really mean to. Looks that much more menacing.

I was hoping for a dead conehead buddy on the floor in a stream of cyclop's tears, but hey, I can't really complain when you're outputting this heavy frequency of awesome.