Sign in to follow this  
jouste

thank you behemoth! an homage to your awesomeness!

man i had the black smith as my back round and its like burned into my screen like i can see like a wierd transparancy of it throu all colors except white and the wierd thing is i have a screen saver? :)

wow thanks for all the kind words people! it's so great to have such a friendly community to come to whenever i want! XD

so PAX is over and i didn't get a chance to go down and see my favorite developers.

*sob* but a good friend of mine (kibble on these boards) got to deliver something of mine to them!

i was really excited and got to work straight away. i wanted to get them something that told them that they were awesome at that no matter what trails and tribulations they ever faced they would know that there is an army of fans ready to keep cheering them on.

thats us! so i drew up the necromancer with the chainsaw atop a bird statue that has been so shocked by the awesome that it's eyes are bleeding! congratulations on all the awards and devoted fans.

so i got it printed out and framed (only 1 print in the world D:) and sent down to that wicked crew at the behemoth!

now that the pax weekend is over it's time to share the pic with all you awesome dudes on the forums! (as always before i post my CC stuff anywhere else, it goes here first!)

here's the preview image for the forum dimensions...

behemoth_forum.jpg

and here's a full size for those who want to take a gander! (highly recommended ;P)

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... th_med.jpg

i have an even bigger version (300dpi) but i wont upload it unless i get some pms or something cause its a pretty fat image.

hope you all like it!

-jouste

I can die a happy man now, knowing that nothing I will evvar do will be as awesome as that picture :shock:

Seriously, I expect your stuff to keep at around the same level of awesomeness with every image you create...but they just get better and better each time! :arrow:

obviously these pictures (i use the term pictures as a absulute understatemant) are amazing so amazing i made 1 my avatar but how ong did these take you?!?

This art is amazing, quite possibly the best fan art I have ever seen. It's such a neat style to make all the characters look more human and realistic, and it really just makes you want to play castle crashers more. Behemoth should use your art for marketing. :P

Behemoth should use your art for marketing. :P

funny you should say that.. ever seen the pirate ninja shirt? :arrow:

Oh wow, I just saw that shirt. That's hilariously awesome that you use his art. I hope he's getting something out of it. :P

Guest ThePaska

New here, just saw this art for the first time. Simply amazing. I love you're style, especially ones like the Beekeeper and the Ninja Pirate. I wish I could make something that good.

jouste, we miss you!! come back!!

He's such an amazing artist. I can't believe he left the forum. I really hope he comes back I would love to get some criticism from him. I love the style change between the first few images and the last pack on the first post.

jouste, we miss you!! come back!!

He's such an amazing artist. I can't believe he left the forum. I really hope he comes back I would love to get some criticism from him. I love the style change between the first few images and the last pack on the first post.

He hasn't left, nor has he stopped creating art, either :D

Go check out his DeviantART: http://jouste.deviantart.com/ ;)

There's some really decent Original stuff on there too!