Sign in to follow this  
jouste

thank you behemoth! an homage to your awesomeness!

@Jtinnyboi:

thanks for the props man! and i know it sounds lame, but keep on practicing drawing all the time and you'll keep getting better and better do you have anything you've done recently?

Nah.. I just doodle when I'm bored, lol. But I will practice perfecting my doodles during school. :lol: That peasant and the fencer you made are BA.

Can I request something (you don't have to do it, but it'd be cool if you did): Could you do a homage to stove-face, which are the knights on the full moon level? I'd personally like to see what they look like from your style of drawing.

Guest Kibbler

I made some fanart fanart. I think I really capture the feel and style of jouste in this peice. I don't mean to brag, but this is the best work I've ever done, hands down. It's too big to fit, so follow the link!

http://www.imglot.com/uploads/26232fencer.jpg

Tools: MSN Handwriting and copy paste

Time: 4 hours

Maybe you can learn a thing or two from me, dan/jouste. :o

@kibbler:

skeletons eh? i'll see what i can do. but after seeing your art i don't think i could ever give you anything of your caliber. hopefully my version of the skeleton could do yours jsutice. i would like to see some of your msn sketch window character versions of my versions. i loved the fencer

@Jtinnyboi:

i like the stove face too, i don;t know about the level but i'll see what i can g=put together (no promises yet, as i just manage to do these over lunch ;})

another fan-of-dan inspired piece! specs given to me by shesjustaglitch one of our very own mods!

so its the brute character (my fave, and i dont even got him unlocked yet cause of those damn eskimo arena guys :{). he's got the ever faithful hawkster, vine magic, and the meat tenderizer! thanks for the specs glitch, good call.

CC_brute_sm.jpg

and the bigger over for people too chop up, sig, bg or whatever! ;D

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1221247828

thanks again for all the great compliments everybody!

Guest Kibbler

The brute is pretty slick; I like how hawkster looks so :D , but the brute is :? and about to smash some face. The pose is nice 'n menacing!

The thing that really surprises me is that you do them on lunch.

WTF is your lunch like 4 hours you do them so fast and they look so good keep it up do a ninjer with scratch paw :D

@nephets:

haha man i wish my lunch was 4 hours! mainly cause i would do nothing but eat sandwiches and draw. but alas i got about an hour for lunch here at work. these guys usually take me about 38 minutes to do, if you notice i reuse the background and some of the layer styles so it comes together pretty quick, my first sketch takes anywhere from 6-8mins then i gotta clean it up so it looks reasonable whitch takes the rest of the time.

@Jtinnyboi:

got you a stove face, thanks for the suggestion pal!

and thanks again for all the compliments guys, i'll keep doing up homages if people keep digging em.

here's a stove face as suggested by Jtinnyboi, he's got the bombg ready cream some guy, the industrialist crit wrench, and snoot; that strength buffing elephant! keep up the great work behemoth!

CC_stoveface_sm.jpg

and here's the bigger one if anybody is interested...

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1221508056

thanks guys!

That's awesome! You continue to amaze us! :D

You do know Stoveface's magic Projectile is a curved knife though, right? :o

Good thing we have usable bombs or that would look out of place :lol:

Wow man just wow!! Great work absolutely amazing work. I love taking in new artwork and artists talent. Keep posting up great work and I went through you work through the link and just love the style man. Nice!!!! :D:D

Just wanted to and that I read the second post to your second link regarding your harden lines to your drawings. I have to disagree with that poster; I'm a fan of all art regardless of my personal taste/likes/styles (I don't let that judge on what I like and dislike ya know) and feel the hard lines do wonders to your style.

i updated my sig with your drawing. 8-) i had to change the saturation a little because my pictures always end up of kinda wierd on my picture viewer. hope you don't mind.

Guest Kibbler

Awesomeeeeeee! Bloody wrench. :D

This may be asking a bit much... but how about a bear? Smashing some poor fool with a massive tuna. I think you could do a pretty savage bear. :D

Don't HAVE to, but hey... just a suggestion. :D

Nice work, as always, jouste.

@Jtinnyboi:

of course i don't mind dude, that's what they're there for! glad i could help, looks great! ;D

@kibbler:

great choice kibbler, i'll have to see what i can come up with, always good to hear from you, aaaaandalusia...

@big P:

hey thanks alot for checking out my stuff! and i also like my dark lines the way they are, comes from reading piles and piles of comics. its in my blood now, and doesnt want to leave.

@muffin crasher:

excellent suggestion muffin. i'll see what i can do!

thanks alot for all the great feedback guys. i had some time after i got home so i gave the fire-demon a shot, and he's got my favorite character from AH as his orb, the install-ball. he's also about to do a magic assisted jump. i also wanted to try and go a bit more vertical with the picture.

CC_demon_sm.jpg

and a biggger one for larger screeens!

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1221542661

thanks again guys, keep on drawing!

Just amazing.. Im at lose of words on how freaking cool these look. As I was looking at these I had to ask to see the esikmo be drawin in this form of art, with the Bi-Polar bear as the animal orb. with the blue knight in the background or something.

:o:|:shock:

Dang. . . you have some artistic talent there dude. . .

and by some i mean a lot. . . and by a lot i mean epic amounts. . .

You should do the original knights, not necessarily separate, but together like they should be. . . . I can only imagine the epic-ness that you would create with that. . .

My favorite so far has been the fencer. :lol: