Sign in to follow this  
jouste

thank you behemoth! an homage to your awesomeness!

@bootcamperz v3:

great suggestion and thanks for th compliments!, i like bi-polar bear as well, if not just from the crazy damage he deals, and the often hilarious princess battles he becomes involved with

@nephets:

right! i think you already asked for these stats, sorry i didn't get too hime yet, i'll see what i can do.

@zeybrin:

thanks for the compliments, i'm thinking about getting to the classic knights last if you can believe it. i just dug so many of the enemies in the game i went in this direction.

@shaky:

good call on orange knight, i'm doing them later but i'll see if i can get too him.

@dexide:

thanks! honesty is the best policy.

@nillor:

good eye nillor, i always try to give my warrior types some extra beef so they look like they fight and eat heartily. also it makes em look like they could swing harder and take some more hits. thanks for the boost!

so i didn't have a lot of time during lunch today, but i got kibbler's suggestion done up in about 20 minutes cause i lucked out on my first pose.

so here's the bear! wielding the fish and with none-other than burly bear! holy cow that's a lot of bear in one drawing.

everybody's suggestions have been great, keep on drawing and creating.

CC_bear_sm.jpg

and for anyone that likes bigger images...

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1221602054

oh and dan p.'s album just came in the mail, great stuff dan!

thanks for all the comments guys!

CC_bear_sm.jpg

oh and dan p.'s album just came in the mail, great stuff dan!

thanks for all the comments guys!

danp has an album?

Also:

Look, that rabbitbear's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

Guest Kibbler

danp has an album?

Also:

Look, that rabbitbear's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

http://cdbaby.com/cd/danpaladin

It's an awesome mix of polka and video game music, for the most part. Got it a few days ago and hasn't left my CD player.

Also, thanks for listening to my drawing request. ;D Bear(s) looks great! Looks like the little one wants to om nom nom the fishbat itself.

I do apologize if this has already been asked, haven't looked through the thread all the way, I wanted to ask; what do you use to add the color?

I do apologize if this has already been asked, haven't looked through the thread all the way, I wanted to ask; what do you use to add the color?

Just checked with him; he says he uses Photoshop. (He apparently overlays textures from cgtextures.com to get the texture and color)

thanks alot for all the great compliments guys.

@dexide:

the bear was a special case and took me 20 minutes. the other pieces take anywhere from 40 mins to an hour depending on how fast i can eat a sandwich.

@seraph:

if i get enough interest i could throw down a quick little tutorial on how these guy's come together. keep drawing, i like the idea of your paladin style knight.

the programs i use are alias sketchbook pro and photoshop.

so NecroMancer asked for the necromancer so i gave him a shot, i wanted to try a "preview" guy anyways. i think i'll try and get that skeleton done soon. sorry ChickenHounk911 i'll see what i can do soon

so he's got the magic boosting beholder and that obsidian type black-sword he flies around with.

CC_necro_sm.jpg

and here's a bigger one in case someone wants it. it's quite a bit bigger cause the jerk's wingspan and sword are so big. :P

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1221808797

thanks again for all the nice comments guys!

@dexide:

the bear was a special case and took me 20 minutes. the other pieces take anywhere from 40 mins to an hour depending on how fast i can eat a sandwich.

@seraph:

if i get enough interest i could throw down a quick little tutorial on how these guy's come together. keep drawing, i like the idea of your paladin style knight.

so NecroMancer asked for the necromancer so i gave him a shot, i wanted to try a "preview" guy anyways. i think i'll try and get that skeleton done soon. sorry ChickenHounk911 i'll see what i can do soon

so he's got the magic boosting beholder and that obsidian type black-sword he flies around with.

CC_necro_sm.jpg

and here's a bigger one in case someone wants it. it's quite a bit bigger cause the jerk's wingspan and sword are so big. :P

Wow, I just joined the forums recently.. And I haven't came across this thread until now, It's like finding a gem. I'm "breathless".

@dexide:

@seraph:

CC_necro_sm.jpg

Best one so far!!! but.. ninjer ninjer ninjer :lol:

...if i get enough interest i could throw down a quick little tutorial on how these guy's come together.

...the programs i use are alias sketchbook pro and photoshop...

That would be great. This ones are pretty awesome. What kind of tool do you use to draw them? I mean, I don't think you are using a mouse, are you? :|;)

@rebmob:

thanks for the compliment!

@Ghieri:

i might put together a mini tutorial for you guys soon. and i use a wacom tablet for all my didgital drawing, and i would highly reccomend it to anyone who would like to take digital drawing very seriously, save up all the money you have and snag a cheap one. that's how i got started.

so nephets asked me a few times for a ninja with scratch paw. so i was busy for the most of my lunch but had 30 mins to get a dude done. thanks for the stats nephets, here's a ninja and stat boosting tiger for everyone!

CC_ninjer_sm.jpg

and a bigger one for people to use how they see fit.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg21 ... 1221855682

thanks for the comments guys!

Once again Jouste just plain awesome. The ninja is just :shock::shock: sick dude. Keep posting more pics. Have you ever consider doing any other games for example gears? Your artist rendition of that would be dope.