Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Super Meat Boy

The Kid's warp zone intro is nice, but the levels are IMPOSSIBLE. And i don't really see the difference between him and Ogmo, aside from the better wall-jumpin.

The Kid's warp zone intro is nice, but the levels are IMPOSSIBLE. And i don't really see the difference between him and Ogmo, aside from the better wall-jumpin.

The kid's WZ is more about memorizing the stuff that happens and the timing, specially on the 2nd stage

EDIT: Also this guy's channel http://www.youtube.com/user/DurrpyProductions#p/u/10/GQWKZJYJ4gomight be helpful for all of you, he beats every level, he doesn't show the bandage location tough

yeah, ill buy it eventually if i dont find a download. But on the topic of meat boy..

i beat the game! :) i unlocked cotton alley. its hard. lol i haz 78 bandaidz. almost have 4-meat meat boy, then pink cc knight, tHEn meat ninja. then i win. lols

So, there have been a lot of news sites picking up on something we talked about in an interview recently,about there being no plans for a Super Meat Boy sequel, so

I'd like to attempt to address why.

http://www.edmundm.com/degrade.png

I love this guy

I love team Meat. Why is it that small company's can see things so much more clearly then large game companies? I glad that their not making a sequel, not that SMB isn't amazing or anything.

I just got The Kid! It took me about 2 hours! I got about 2000 deaths from it! :D (Stage 2 of his drove me insane)

I also got Spelunky! I have to say, he is the COOLEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME so far! Explosion blast FTW! :D

Also, spoiler for Chap 4 boss,

Don't you wish the Little Horn had a more random pattern? For example, for the begining, it is always left right, then head smash. He'll always do this. I wished when ever you battled him he would be random, so he would go left right head smash, or right left head smash, you know what I mean?

I just founded out that Flywrench is very useful. Because of the way he works, he can just slide up walls to victory, plus his extra weight makes some levels a joke. (He also breaks breakable blocks faster when he stands on them.) He has crushed some of those levels that I have been having quite a hard time with.

Spelunky's power is so epic, it can get pass the gravity balls in chap 5 without getting affected! :D

Also, my opinion on the bosses.

IMO, the bosses were pretty mild in the game. The best boss fight in the game was totally chap 5's, as that is really the only one that is like a boss. The rest are just levels, with the illusions that they are bosses. Then the other one could have been really cool, but nope, he has a pattern, so once you know him, boom, super easy. The boss of chap 5 is cooler than the rest as it is actually like a boss, and it has a random pattern. Sometimes it will do this, sometimes it will do that.

EDIT: I have 91 bandages now! And guess who I have! :D

I GOT THE PINK KNIGHT FROM CASTLE CRASHERS! He is awesome! He can do an aerial flail! (AKA Like Yoshi's flutter jump)