Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Super Meat Boy

So far Spelunky can absolutely CRUSH AND SMASH some of the levels in Chap 5! His power is so powerful that he can get past the gravity balls, so he can really beat the stages like those which have those blocking your way faster and even easier. You can even use them to your advantage, and make Spelunky fly straight! Spelunky is my favorite character in the game now next to The Kid! :D

wow really? i dont like him that much. oh well, anyways. today i finished hell. now i have 100% on worlds 1-4. I have 85 bandaids now. 5 moar till

P1NK KNIGHTT!!!!!!1111111

You guys haven't beaten the game?

The last level is a headache

I am getting close. Once I finished Chap 5's dark world, the only thing I have left is the 5 dark world versions of Chap 6.

Also, my opinion on the bosses.

IMO, the bosses were pretty mild in the game. The best boss fight in the game was totally chap 5's, as that is really the only one that is like a boss. The rest are just levels, with the illusions that they are bosses. Then the other one could have been really cool, but nope, he has a pattern, so once you know him, boom, super easy. The boss of chap 5 is cooler than the rest as it is actually like a boss, and it has a random pattern. Sometimes it will do this, sometimes it will do that.

I admit, some of the bosses were pretty easy, but for all of them to be "real bosses," Meat Boy would have to be able to attack. And it would be kind of boring if all of the bosses worked like the one in Chapter 4.

Lo i am rank 4152 with 181 levels beaten

Probably not many people are playing this or something, 2 guys have beaten 357 levels and from then there is a lot of guys with 307 i wonder why, maybe the leaderboards are glitched or something

This game is what every game should be

Long, Hard and Meaty

Ok that sounded better on my head

Anyway, since i don't have to share my Xbox with my bro anymore i will try to get the allmighty

Meatja

I FINALLY HAVE 100%. cotton alley sucked. especially dark world. -.-

after u 100% it you get meat ninja, he can teleport through sawblades

I FINALLY HAVE 100%. cotton alley sucked. especially dark world. -.-

after u 100% it you get meat ninja, he can teleport through sawblades

COTTON ALLEY IS A NIGHTMARE

The caps lock wasn't intentional

Long, Hard and Meaty

Context.jpg

And of course that wasn't intentional >.>

yeah and one more level pack before christmas :D

i just completely finished the game, (i was wrong the comment before,) I found a new warp zone and beat it. now I have 2 extra bandaids...-.-

but on the good side, I have all 307 levels done :D

Just beat the game ( not 100% ) the ending was epic.... also

I knew brownie would come back. Hes so awesome :)

and how do you unlock the darkworld version of the dr fetus level? it says i have 46 out of 85 something...

46/85 dark world levels. Finish 85 dark world levels then the dark world boss will open up, beat it. Watch secret ending :D

beat them with a+ rating or just beat them?

I believe you only have to finish them. But to make sure, go beat a dark world level and see if the counter goes up. If it does then you just have to beat the levels. If it doesn't, A+ them.

Hope I helped :P

I believe you only have to finish them. But to make sure, go beat a dark world level and see if the counter goes up. If it does then you just have to beat the levels. If it doesn't, A+ them.

They only count if you A+ them.

They only count if you A+ them.

Dont think so, I played the game recently and the counter went up when I beat a level...

yOU DON'T HAVE TO a+ THE DARK WORLD STAGES IN ORDER TO COUNT, I GUESS ZUGAMA MISUNDERSTOOD SOMETHING

Crap caps lock again, sorry

yeah thats what I thought