Sign in to follow this  
R34P3R

Would You Rather?

I would give up video games... hard as it is, the computer is too much of a necessity :oops: . Not only is the forums here, but for research projects and stuff I need computer.

Would you rather get hit in the head with a bat or get completely humilitated in public by getting owned by a kangaroo?

lol I think I would want to get owned by a kangaroo. It would be hilarious, and a tale worth sharing throughout my entire life.

Would you rather go forward in time 50 years or backwards? (and you are stuck once you get there)

50 years backwards. Who knows what could happen on 9059? A war or something?

Would you rather make everyone a kid or an adult? (And I mean everyone as in the whole world)

50 years backwards. Who knows what could happen on 9059? A war or something?

Would you rather make everyone a kid or an adult? (And I mean everyone as in the whole world)

Uh.... adult? Then we could make more kids. :lol:

Ostriches... Yeh... FTW

Would you rather be a human with dragon wings, or a human who could turn into a dragon underwater AND UNDERWATER ONLEH!!

...?

Ostriches... Yeh... FTW

Would you rather be a human with dragon wings, or a human who could turn into a dragon underwater AND UNDERWATER ONLEH!!

...?

Human with dragon wings.

Would you rather be a 40 year old virgin, or a 13 year old with a child.

lmao XD

Good one. Honestly though, I'd rather take the virgin one. Giving birth at 13 must really suck hard :oops: And if you mean both ways, then being 13 year old father would still suck hard...

Would you rather have cancer right now, long and painful version, or live for 100 years without dying, but you can feal pain 10x as much, lasting twice as long :oops:

Um.... live 100 years? Pain is conquerable, but cancer is usually fatal.

Would you rather get the material thing you wanted most for Christmas, or go on a vacation to anywhere of your choice for Christmas?

Get the material thing. I could go anywhere on a vacation at Christmas if I wanted to.

Would you rather be president for a year or have superpowers one day a year for the rest of your life?

Honestly, a presidents life really sucks. If I was president, I would just sit in an office an say yes or no a thousand times a day, so definitly superpowers :D

Would you rather be burned alive, or have no arms legs, hair and can't move or talk for 10 years strait...?

I'd rather be burned alive because you didn't say how bad. I can just touch a light bulb and get it done with.

Although lightbulb touching does hurt :oops:

Would you rather have a machine gun that shoots swedish fish at 10 mph, or a bazooka that shoots gumballs at 5mph? Both have regenerating ammo. Horay.

I'll take the boat. I like cheerios. And I could never learn to drive a submarine. Lol.

Would you rather work for microsoft or for nintendo?

Nintendo.

I would go back to the classics and stop making silly Wii-motion games, even though they do sell like crazy.

Would you rather go through high school 20 times or read ever book in the Library of Congress?

lol thats a hard one. If you mean I don't have to understand what I read... maybe. Nevermind hell no, High school it is. I still have my weekends and summerbreak.

Would you rather have no freinds or family your whole life, or wright down EVERYTHING you hear, in your life, and before you die, reread it to yourself 2ce.

lol thats a hard one. If you mean I don't have to understand what I read... maybe. Nevermind hell no, High school it is. I still have my weekends and summerbreak.

Would you rather have no freinds or family your whole life, or wright down EVERYTHING you hear, in your life, and before you die, reread it to yourself 2ce.

Well, if you wrote down everything, you wouldn't have time for a life at all, period. You would be writing until you died... so I don't even see how it is possible to reread it, let alone twice. With no friends or family, at least you'd have some kind of life.

Would you rather be the fattest man/woman in the world, or be a man or woman with no legs or arms?

Well, no legs AND arms really sucks. You can't write or pick stuff up, or even wheel yourself around. You's have to have someone with you your whole life.

Being fat kind of sucks, but hey, laying down all day eating yourself to death with personnal helpers if much better then no legs or arms...

Would you rather be strapped to a chair with a muzzle on, randomly being pushed around with no way to ask people where your whole life, or have to sleep on top of thousands of ladybugs as at night for 1 year strait?

Sleep on top of ladybugs. I don't want to have a muzzle on my whole life.

Would you rather buy games for really high pricea or have a chip implanted in your brain and be shocked for touching anything that isn't from microsoft?

Definetally game prices. Because floors, cans, and girlfriends are NOT made by microsoft.

Would you rather give up your girlfriend OR give up your entire game, electronics, and magazine collection.

Definetally game prices. Because floors, cans, and girlfriends are NOT made by microsoft.

Would you rather give up your girlfriend OR give up your entire game, electronics, and magazine collection.

Oh, F that!!! Definatly give up my girlfriend! Plenty of other fish in the sea. :lol:

Would you rather find a treasure chest that had poisenous air that could kill you, or eat a Giant fish which was poisenous?

Fish, because i love sashimi!!!

Would you rather be a virgin forever never having any luck with women (OR) Have uber-awesome luck with women ONLY AFTER getting laid by your MOTHER in a party you were DRUNK AT :shock::shock::shock: