Sign in to follow this  
R34P3R

Would You Rather?

Guest zlorf_55

first 1

would you rather get mauled to death by a bear or be stabbed repeatedly till death?

first 1

would you rather get mauled to death by a bear or be stabbed repeatedly till death?

Would you rather eat a sharp knife or jump out of an airplane, without any parashoot.

Would you rather never eat food again and live or eat food but be super fat.

That depends. Would you feel the pain of starvation or just never need to eat?

Blind

Would you rather never eat food again and live or eat food but be super fat.

I think I would never eat again. Maybe it'll come in handy in a survival situation ;)

Would you rather never take a shower again, or never brush your teeth again?

Guest PandaCrasher

no brush teeth, you wont smell and you can just get false ones :P

would you rather win the lottery, and die painfully 7 days later, or not win the lottery, but die extremely slowly in 4 years time :evil:

Win the lottery,so I could spend all the money buying my own hit men, to steal behemoth and force them to build me an arcade cabinet!

Would you rather-Have to go through all of school (from 1st to 12th grade) nonstop with only 2 meals a day and 3 bathroom trips a week? Or be slowly obliterated by evil lasers that slowly burn your insides and are shot from Tom Fulps evil side? :evil:

uhhhhhhhhhhhh..........first one

would you live for the next hundred years or take a time machine 5000 yaers into the future and live the rest of your life in that time :|

would you live for the next hundred years or take a time machine 5000 yaers into the future and live the rest of your life in that time :|

Live in the future.

Would you rather live as a girl that likes boy stuff(no girl stuff) or as a boy that likes girl stuff(no boy stuff)?

Hmm gotta be a girl thats into boy stuff for me...

Now would ya rather chop ya lil finger off or swim across the atlantic ocean?...

Chop my finger.

Lets start doing 2 good things instead of bad.

Would you rather have the ability to walk on water or be able to fly for 3 hours.

Fly around. Would you rather like My Little Pony or do something that will mock you for the rest of your life?

Chop my finger.

Lets start doing 2 good things instead of bad.

Would you rather have the ability to walk on water or be able to fly for 3 hours.

Fly around. Would you rather like My Little Pony or do something that will mock you for the rest of your life?

well the answer to that question is easy :!: next question. would you rather make out with jb(lol) or get surgery by the new nurse that doesnt know anything much (so basically make out with jb or die). damn i need better would u rathers

would you rather make out with jb(lol) or get surgery by the new nurse that doesnt know anything much (so basically make out with jb or die). damn i need better would u rathers

By JB, I assume you you mean Jessica Biel, so I would pick make out with Jessica Biel. Haha, loophole.

Would you rather have BBT come out in 10 years, or have no arms. (You can't have augmentations either.)

Haha BBT can wait. I'm an artist. Besides, if I don't got arms I can't play BBT.

Would you rather eat an entirely burnt meal or have no meals for the whole week?

Would you rather eat an entirely burnt meal or have no meals for the whole week?

No meals for a week, if I could still drink water that is.

Would you rather have a stalker or be a stalker?

That's a tough one. But I'll say learn Dan Paladin's ways. It'll be cool to join the Behemoth, but nothing's worthwhile if you don't learn from it.

Would you rather:

Eat food with broken glass

Or have lemon juice in your eyes?

That's a tough one. But I'll say learn Dan Paladin's ways. It'll be cool to join the Behemoth, but nothing's worthwhile if you don't learn from it.

Would you rather:

Eat food with broken glass

Or have lemon juice in your eyes?

Lemon juice.

Would you rather die or die? HA!

I'd much rather live with Da Milk Man. He's a such a charming young man, and Texas is such a nice, warm state.

engineer.png

Would you rather live down south, or up north in the USA?

Plane at least I'd have a parachute.

Would you rather have X-ray vision that you can't turn off or be able to fly but only 2 feet of the ground?